Solar Design Engineer
- ENGIE Solutions
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Solar Design Engineer
Description de la fonction
The ENGIE Group wants to play a leading role in the energy transition, so renewable energy is also an important part of our strategy for ENGIE Solutions.
With the Solar Technics department, ENGIE Solutions is one of the market leaders in photovoltaic installations. Solar Technics develops turnkey PV installations for companies and investors, and is competitive thanks to its very dynamic SME style. We are looking for an additional employee to help shape our growth.
What exactly does this job involve?
- during the pre-project, you will support the Business Developer in the sale of PV projects, both rooftop and ground-mounted projects
- based on a thorough study of the available information you will design and dimension our large PV systems with an emphasis on electrical balancing
- using the expertise you have built up, you give the correct information to Purchasing (Bill of Materials)
- thanks to your pragmatic approach and ‘hands on’ mentality, you support the Project Manager in the field during the project implementation. In this context, you will participate in site meetings where necessary, and you will have contacts with the site management and the customer
Is this the job you are looking for? Then click ‘Apply’!
- industrial engineer level by training or experience in the electricity or electromechanical systems areas
- experience in the photovoltaic sector is an important plus. If possible, both with roof- and ground-based PV installations
- you are proficient with AutoCAD. Experience with Civil 3D and specific solar tools (e.g.: PVSyst, PVCase, Virtuosolar,…) is a plus
- good analytical and organizational skills
- your interest in technical evolution in this rapidly evolving market and your pragmatic insight, combined with your team spirit, make you a valued and indispensable member of our enthusiastic team
- you have a driving license
- you have a working knowledge of the following languages: Dutch, English and French
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 30 mai
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Conception technique' dans votre boîte mail.