8 de 9Suivant
At RideOnTrack we develop operational communication systems for mission critical networks. Our products and services are used by customers for which telecommunication is an essential part of their day to day operations, customers like railways, the police, public safety, disaster relief, etc. RideOnTrack delivered the world’s biggest fully SIP/IP based dispatching network at Infrabel, with close to 1000 dispatcher terminals in operation.
Are you a hands-on Software Development Engineer with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve results? As a Software Engineer at RideOnTrack, you’ll be part of a fast growing software development team. We believe in an integrated approach, in which every team member is involved in all the steps of the software development life cycle: analysis, architecture and design, programming, debugging and life cycle management.
Our engineers have the unique understanding to translate the specific requirements of our customers in solutions based on the latest state of the technology. You will experience the direct impact of your development activities in the final product and appreciate the challenges linked to our products as well as the ability to work in an innovative environment and the freedom to work with the latest technology and tools.
In order to keep track with the fast company growth and in order to implement all the work at hand, we are now looking for a Software Development Engineer.
Software Development Engineer
Description de la fonction
- Analytical thinking to translate requirements into technical software design,
- In time, becoming an expert in operational communication solutions,
- Writing software code that conforms to the highest quality standards,
- We also expect the candidate to have an allround profile/attitude as might be required during the implementation of our projects,
- Modifying existing software, and enhancing system efficiency and integrity,
- Preparing technical documents and specifications,
- Participating in reviews and code inspections,
- Integrating and installing software at the customer network,
- Executing module, function and integration tests,
- Maintaining the delivered software,
- Helping to set our roadmaps for future products,
- Supporting the software sales process.
- University Master degree in science. Could be : Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related disciplines like Physics and Mathematics,
- 5 years of experience in Software Development is an asset but new graduates will also be considered,
- You are familiar with structured and/or object oriented development methodologies and development environments,
- SW development knowhow and experience on C/C++, C# or Java Programming,
- Knowhow on Linux/Windows operating systems,
- Experienced in telecommunication solutions & networks (IP-SIP/LAN/WAN) is an asset,
- Able to work in a highly complex and international environment,
- Passionate, creative, inspiring, a team player,
- You are solution-oriented and show initiative,
- Dutch & English communication skills. French is a plus
- Become part of a pioneering company, with unlimited career opportunities,
- Work in an flexible/inspiring/innovative environment at our offices in Geel, Belgium,
- Learn from the best as you work with a team of experienced software engineers,
- The ability to further develop your skills and gain a lot of new experience,
- Above market level benefits and financial compensation,
- Get a direct benefit from the success of the company,
- Develop your career in an international environment.
Please send your CV to Wim.email@example.com or call us at 014/ 57 05 34.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 4 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Développement d'applications
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Geel (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Ride On Track
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein