- Select HR MSG
- Plusieurs régions
- Intérim option contrat fixe, Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Our client is a global logistics chain operator active from the preparation to dispatch and delivery.They develop innovative packing equipment for logistics and e-commerce.
In order to further grow the business, they are looking for a:
SERVICE ENGINEER for the North of France and the Benelux
Description de la fonction
he service engineer of the European service team, based in Benelux, executes projects with customers for new installation in Europe, coordinates the Field Service activities for an assigned installed base and provides Field service activities where necessary.
You will directly report to the Sales and Operations Director Europe based in the Netherlands.
- Customer project management (primary contact, site planning, customization functional requirement document)
- Maintain the primary contact with customer for assigned installed base. Have regular update meetings with customers to improve customer satisfaction and discuss business developments.
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of the systems
- Perform hands-on remote and on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs (including upgrades, modifications)
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Support requests and issue management
- Spares management towards end customer
- Keep close contact with various disciplines of the team.
- Supporting pre-sales activities.
- Develop additional documentation for product release, training and maintenance
- Position works a rotating on call schedule ( 2nd level Stand-by duty)
- You travel in the Benelux and the North of France.
We are looking for a pro-active and self-driven candidate with the right balance in personal and content skills and who has the ability to synchronize with other cultures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics or Mechanical Engineering or Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 year work experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment (mechatronics) or proven to function on this level
- Willingness to travel (mainly in Benelux/France) and must possess a valid driver’s license
- Project management and organizing skills
- Detail oriented and stress resistant
- Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English is required.
- Customer service oriented
- Innovative and self-assured
- Decision making ability
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Anglais, Français
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise
Postuler avant le
- 11 décembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Chef de projet, responsable technique - Flandre occidentale, Flandre orientale, Anvers, Limbourg, Brabant flamand, Bruxelles, Brabant wallon, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut' dans votre boîte mail.