5 de 8Suivant
Our client is a major fashion retailer with offices located in Brussels and international presence.
Senior Payroll Officer
Description de la fonction
As Senior Payroll Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the payroll and the compensation of 2500 employees (in total in Belux) with the software 'eBlox' SD Worx
- Ensure the timely and accurate administration of the personnel files : ins and outs, registrations, changes of status, ...
- Manage the contracts of new employees, interns and people leaving our company as well as other legal documents related to the employees files
- Work closely with Store managers, HR manager and Regional managers by providing them with knowledge of social legislation and personnel administration
- Regularly check if all your instructions are well respected in your stores. For example: staff records, in-store planning and communication to staff members.
You will joint a team of around 10 people managed by a Payroll Manager.
The team is bilingual FR & NL and so is the Payroll Manager.
Your profile as Senior Payroll Officer is:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Belgian (and ideally Luxembourg) social legislation
- You are able to work independently by taking a proactive approach
- You are ambitious and you like intellectual challenges
- You are discreet, honest and you work well as a team
- Knowledge of the retail sector and the use of a planning tool are assets but not mandatory
In terms of languages, you speak perfect French (5/5) and has at least a basic knowledge of Dutch (2.5/5 or 3/5).
Knowledge of English is a plus for your own progression and development into the group.
As one of the largest fashion traders in the world and offers inter/national career opportunities in a motivating and diverse environment. The band is evolving thanks to a steady pace which is everything except boring.
In addition, you will benefit from training's and personal developments plans.
The group offers also a discount on all its brands and online stores!
+32 2 290 97 55
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 19 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Paie & administration des salaires
- Secteur : Petit commerce et distribution
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein