Senior Manager Learning & Development EMEA & APAC
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Senior Manager Learning & Development EMEA & APAC
Ansell’s vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
Description de la fonction
The primary purposes of this role:
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the organizational training and learning (T&L) strategy across the region, and proposing and/or supporting initiatives into the global T&L strategy
- First point of contact for regional/global Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) and business leaders regarding the regional application of learning and development (L&D) processes, guidelines and methodologies to ensure compliance and consistency across the regional and global organization
- Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of individual and organizational T&L programs in line with Ansell’s current and future business strategy within the regions, and for global initiatives as & when required
- The incumbent will report into the Vice President, Human Resources and will be Brussels based. He/she will have 2 direct reports:Training Manager EMEA and Training Manager APAC.
Responsibilities & specific accountabilities
Act as a Learning and Development Business Partner for HRBPs and the organization:
- Provide guidance and counseling to HR and the organization in regards to the use and interpretation of the regional and global L&D processes, guidelines and methodologies to ensure compliance and consistency across the organization
- Identify individual and organizational L&D needs, in collaboration with the HRBPs and the business to drive business performance
- Define the business and learning objectives with a set of clear Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure the right adult learning methods are used to guarantee an effective and sustained learning curve
- Provide guidance and coaching to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in building and delivering functional trainings, to ensure the right techniques and approaches are used to safeguard the adult learning methodologies
- Provide support to regional HRBPs in regards to Change Management initiatives across the organization, by providing guidance on the T&L approaches
- Key interactions with regional HRBP’s, global HR leadership team (HRLT) members, regional leadership team (RLT), business leaders, employees, external vendors
Learning and Development Management, Administration & Implementation:
- Analyze, develop and implement individual, departmental and organizational T&L plans through the gathering of the Development and Performance Process (DPP)
- Identify and source the right training vendors to support the regional and global L&D initiatives with a ‘preferred partner’ approach, to ensure high quality delivery but also cost efficiency
- Ensure all training interventions or programs are followed-up on, to ensure application and effectiveness of the learning sessions
- Define the right measures of success via a clear set of KPIs for every training program aligned with the business expectations
- Ensure that the evaluation processes are effective and meaningful (Level 1 & Level 2 evaluation process)
- Ensure correct (regional) budget management, by providing yearly provisions, quarterly accruals and forecasts in close collaboration with the regional financial controllers
- Ensure that the L&D processes are always updated and documented in the Document Management System (DMS) and procedures are followed by the L&D team, but also the organization with the support of the HRBPs
- Administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure a relevant and meaningful e-catalogue to support effective use of the platform
- Ensure an L&D offering through a modular training catalogue that is answering to the organizational business needs
Lead and/or support Global L&D initiatives
- Lead the deployment of the Global Leadership Development Program (Leadership Curriculum) across the region
- Ensure the different modules of the Leadership Curriculum or other Learning Curriculums developed regionally and/or globally (eg Digital Marketing) are in line with the business strategy and the people development needs
- Support the Global HR/L&D community in the deployment of wellbeing initiatives across the region(s)
- Provide active guidance and support in building the digital learning strategy for Ansell, by being up to date on all the current and future trends and practices
- Accomplish the L&D objectives by managing the regional training managers
- Accountable for the regional L&D team’s development, ensure performance evaluations, objective settings
- Master degree in relevant field
- 8 -10 years of professional expertise backed up with substantial experience in L&D, ideally in a regional or international role
- 3 - 5 years of team/people management experience
Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Experience in instructional design, learning technology, adult learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learnings platforms and practices (LMS)
- Experience in ‘didactic’ teaching
- Familiarity with the HR function; experienced in performance management and talent management processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent influencing with integrity, networking skills and stakeholder management
- Sharp business acumen
- Strong analytical skills and process-driven
- Proficient in MS Office
- English proficiency C1 level (+ another language is a plus)
- Strategic, operational and tactical mindset
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills (both direct and indirect)
- Project Management skills
- Experienced People manager
- Strong intercultural management skills
- Resilient, flexible and highly adaptable to change
- Good assertiveness skills
Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
- Travel is part of the function but rather limited
Relocation assistance is not provided for this role; if you are interested and do not work within the geographical location you will be required to relocate at your own expense.
Contact Barbara Christiaens at +32 2 610 27 12.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 16 mai
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Entraînement & formation, Instructeur / instituteur - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.