17 de 17Suivant
For one of our good customers, we are looking for a Lead Developer Salesforce (m/f) for their development competence centre in their IT department in Liège or Hasselt.
Salesforce Lead Developer
Description de la fonction
Responsibilities and tasks
- You actively participate in the implementation of Salesforce in the company within an agile program.
- You collaborate daily with the product owner, business experts, analysts and testers in the design, development and stabilization of the solution.
- You develop both the configuration (screen flow, business rules,...) and the integration of the solution (API, Web-service,...).
- You will work on both the Sales-Cloud and Marketing-Cloud applications.
- For their customers, you contribute to the efficiency of this key system of their architecture, which integrates with their digital applications (AngularJS) and their Enterprise Service Bus (WebMethods).
- In a dynamic and growing team, you contribute to various new projects for all their insurance products (life and non-life), both for the Personal (B2C) and the Public Sector (B2B) activities.
Are you the ideal candidate ?
- You have an IT-oriented bachelor's degree or a university degree
- You have previous experience in Salesforce development (e. g. APEX, Force.com, VisualForce) or, you have proven experience on other CRM solutions with a strong interest in Salesforce.
- You are able to collaborate with other teams in the search for solutions (e.g. process optimization) and/or problem solving (bug, performance,...).
- Previous experience in AngularJS or Guidewire development is a plus, as well as a first professional experience in insurance.
- You have a strong interest in development with modern development tools (with GIT, Jira, Confluence...), in the cloud, preferably by applying an agile methodology.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and a very good knowledge of English.
In addition to a dynamic working environment, our client offers you:
- A remuneration commensurate with your expertise in the position, with many extra-legal benefits,
- Advantages on their insurance products,
- Constant salary development,
- Regular monitoring of your skills,
- Customized training plans,
- Opportunities for internal mobility,
- A company located in the heart of Liege. This is also possible to work mostly in Hasselt.
- A flexible schedule that guarantees a work-life balance like nowhere else.
32 2 290 90 50
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 7 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Développement d'applications
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Experis
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Ordinateur portable
- Travail à domicile