7 de 12Suivant
For an international company in the area of Mont-Saint-Guibert, we are currently looking for a SALES OPERATIONS.
Description de la fonction
Primary Task (50%) – Sales Operations
- Document and accurately maintain information with respect to customer incentive programs and pricing, including target rebates, cooperative advertising allowance
- Maintain accurate and up to date pricing information with available tools (SAP-CRM, public database, etc.)
- Price and Incentive Maintenance Form Support
- Create and manage Sales Agreements (accruals) for Europe HFLAG and CCF Europe in SAP, according to the approval process
- Upon instructions from local Controllers, manage the review of the agreements
- Ensure and initiate regular communication flow with local Controllers on Sales Agreements status
- Collect and communicate inventory data from distributors on a monthly basis
- Point of contact and administrator of sales communications to internal sales force and customers regarding programs and pricing
- Sales support for internal and external customers
- Support Commercial Excellence initiatives and efforts by suggesting and / or assisting in processes relating to Sales operations
- Second Task (25%) – Project Team Member
- work on specific Continuous Improvements projects from start to finish
- Implement improvements in work processes and procedures to improve productivity
- Third Task (15%) – Sales Administration
- Internal point of contact for sales organization
- Assist in preparation and review of sales and customer related presentations
- Take and distribute meeting notes
- Support the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Bachelor degree in business or 2+ additional years in lieu of degree, preferably in business data analysis.
Knowledge & Experience:
Ideally 2+ plus years of relevant experience
- Able to complete responsibilities in a timely, professional and quality manner
- Able to work autonomously
- Analytical mindset
- Solve problems analytically; search out relevant information and gauge its importance when making decisions
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to communicate clearly, both in technical and non-technical terms
- Creative thinker
- Collaborative and effective team player and able to work with teams who are globally dispersed
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn; seek out development activities to improve skills and increase knowledge; learn from other team members and own mistakes
- Take initiative, seek and act on opportunities to improve organization performance
- Ability to translate specific goals into action and follow through to achieve goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and data management software: experience in SAP preferred
- Fluent in English and French. Any other European language is a plus.
CDD 1 year
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 7 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Technique commercial / ingénieur commercial
- Secteur : Industrie
- Mont-Saint-Guibert (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select HR MSG
- Bachelor académique
- Anglais, Français
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein