Quality Control Manager
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Quality Control Manager
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client, Physiol, a member of the BVI group specialized in ophthalmic surgery, is involved in the research, development and manufacture of intraocular implants for cataract surgery.
Description de la fonction
As a QC Manager, you have the following responsibilities:
Post Market Surveillance
• You work closely with RA/QA, R&D, Industrialisation, Operations, Clinical and other functional areas to evaluate actual of potential product failures and update risk management files as needed
• You support QA in the Complaint management process and you are responsible for managing a team in charge of investigating, determining root cause and ultimate resolution of product failures
• You contribute to prot safety, product quality and customer satisfaction related decisions
• You participate and support internal and external supplier audits and inspections
• You monitor and advise on how the product quality is performing and publishes data and reports regarding the effectiveness of the quality management system
Product Acceptance & Investigations
• You plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, tests and/or integration of test methods to assure the quality of assigned products or components
• You develop test methods and participate in the assessment of returned products, incoming, in-process and final test/inspection.
• You apply statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes
• You coordinate the documentation review, inspection workflow, training, problem solving and calibration for test equipment
• You advise on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality
• You utilize statistical analysis techniques to determine product acceptance and AQL sampling plans, evaluate process capabilities and develop statistically sound tolerance limits
• You participate in the non-conformance reporting system. You identify non-conformance trends and develop and administer technical investigation and corrective action programs.
Product Development & Operations
• You collaborate with R&D in the development and implementation of product test plans including Verification and Validation of products and processes
• You serve as liaison to design, procurement and manufacturing engineering
• You participate and / or lead validation programs of processes and product
• You perform standard quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including supplier quality and company quality records
• You work with Manufacturing Engineering to address supplier quality issues
Tags: quality, quality control, QC, QC manager, auality control manager, quality engineer, quality supervisor, quality control manager, quality & compliance engineer, metrology, medical devices, controle qualité, ingénieur qualité, responsible qualité.
Required education and experience
- You have a master's degree in science or technical field (preferably a civil engineer / Method – Process engineer)
- You have a minimum of 15 years’ experience with a first experience as a team leader in the medical device, pharma, automotive or aerospace industry or any other compliant environment.
- You demonstrate skills in statistical analysis
- You have experience in internal and external audit
- You have experience with CAPA, complaint investigation, field action processes and risk management
- You have strong computer skills
General and behavioural skills and competencies
- You have team leadership spirit
- You are recognized as a technical leader in the company
- You are able to lead a Continuous improvement Team, CAPA team, or working with a customer or supplier to resolve product quality issues
- You are assertive and unifying, you have a sense of dialogue and compromise
- You are self-sufficient
You join a dynamic and state-of-the-art environment in a company that encourages its teams to take initiatives and bring ideas that contribute to the success of the company. Physiol offers you a position of responsibility, with a competitive salary package.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 12 novembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Cadre technique - Liège' dans votre boîte mail.