Project Manager Offshore Services (Maintenance and Monitoring)
- ENGIE Solutions
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Project Manager Offshore Services (Maintenance and Monitoring)
Description de la fonction
Decarbonisation, digitalisation, decentralisation and the need to decrease demand are redefining the world of energy. ENGIE Group, with the extensive experience and expertise of its member companies, is contributing significantly to this new reality. We can cover the entire lifecycle of our customers’ Offshore Wind projects. Our services include research & development, design, EPCIc, maintenance and monitoring. They are all geared towards optimum performance and cost of ownership during the entire lifecycle of the project.
The Project Manager Offshore Services will function within the department Monitoring and Maintenance. This department is responsible for executing Offshore Wind service contracts meaning full monitoring and multidisciplinary maintenance services for entire Offshore Wind farms. This includes the monitoring and maintenance of substations, wind turbines, hardware, software, low, medium and high voltage and auxiliary installations. In addition this department is responsible for a part the Offshore commissioning and warranty resolution of ENGIE Solutions built Offshore Substations.
The Project Manager reports directly to the Operations Manager Offshore Services.
Find out what your next professional challenge will be and apply now!As Project Manager Offshore Services you manage several Offshore teams working on Offshore Wind balance of plant assets for internal and external clients. The teams consist of in-house E/I and mechanical technicians combined with specialised sub-contractors. You are responsible for planning, preparation and execution of Offshore campaigns, including HSSE compliance, work permits, work method statements, logistics and reporting with the aim to unburden clients by providing first time right excellent quality.
Besides the elements above, you assist in acquiring new business by sensing new opportunities, providing input for tenders, actively promote ENGIE Solutions Offshore Services and managing relations with clients.
- responsible for finances and technical quality within the execution of multidisciplinary Offshore service tasks and projects
- manage one or more projects simultaneously, integration multiple disciplines, prepare project plans and schedules, keep track on progress and budget
- responsible for financial management, including cost control, quantity control. Reporting according to company procedures. Respond adequately towards deviations and mitigates where necessary
- provide leadership to personnel by motivation, coaching, stimulation and representing their needs
- allocate and plan job duties
- manage the Offshore works in terms of schedules and manning levels required for the offshore works, including specialised subcontractors
- ensure all Offshore works are performed in accordance with local rules, regulations and procedures. This includes ensuring all personnel used Offshore have the correct training and competency for the scope of work
- responsible for materials, resources, components, etc. are ordered and/or on site, in collaboration with the purchasing department
- participate in entity transcending projects where the specific knowledge from the department is valuable for achieving success
- responsible for quality safety and environment within the provision of services. Make sure that operations are compliant to corporate and legal rules & regulations
- keep up and expand an external network of clients and suppliers, continuous representation of ENGIE Solutions companies
- support in preparation of tenders. Cost price calculation, preparation of supporting documentation, such as management plans, maintenance plans, logistic solutions and service schedules
- participate in the 24/7 duty on call Offshore Services Renewables
Are the following skills part of your professional DNA?
- high level or university degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineer, marine engineering or a comparable discipline
- knowledge and experience (5 years +) in managing Offshore projects, preferably in maintenance and services
- extensive experience in the technical field of offshore electrical/mechanical engineering
- experience in managing contracts
- ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences
- ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics
- hands on mentality, willing to take up a broad range of activities from work preparation up to contract management
- you show initiative, you are persuasive, a self starter and willing to contribute to expand into new initiatives
- you have excellent communication skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well
- you are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated, you take your responsibility and ownership (committed); no 'nine-to-five-mentality'
- you are able to functionally manage and give direction to (a team of) technicians/subcontractors and you are a team player yourself
- willingness to travel and able to visit Offshore assets occasionally
- you are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of ENGIE Solutions. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies that will lead us further to a zero-carbon future.
Joining ENGIE Solutions is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, concessionary travel, hospitalization- & group insurance
- interesting training and career opportunities
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Voiture d'entreprise
- Carte carburant
- GSM & smartphone
- Ordinateur portable
- Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille
- Eco Cheque
- Congés rémunérés supplémentaires
- Travail à domicile
- Congé d'ancienneté
Postuler avant le
- 5 novembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Chef de projet, responsable technique - Anvers' dans votre boîte mail.