- Exel Composites
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Are you results-oriented and outgoing? In this management position you will combine those skills to lead our manufacturing team, reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager.
Description de la fonction
- Manage the overall production organization at our Oudenaarde factory
- Organize and ensure the local manufacturing and value-adding services (such as CNC operations) are scheduled & performed, as well as the required logistics activities needed to support these actions
- Coordinate with the Production Planner and Customer Service teams to develop the factory production plans
- Schedule and coordinate the workforce to ensure adequate staff are available when needed.
- Ensure a trained & skilled workforce (training and development) coordinating with third party suppliers as needed.
- Develop, manage, and report on operational KPIs and results, monthly to the Business Unit management and Group Operations and other teams as required.
- You will focus on scrap reduction across the operations, taking advantage of best practices to determine causes and resolutions, and share best practices and updates during production meetings.
- You will develop procedures to handle flexible production activities and deviations
- You will continue to build a safety culture and ensure safe working practices for all on site employees and visitors.
- Develop and improve production processes and activities such as:
- Continuous improvement actions across operations
- Develop production technology and machinery productivity improvements
- Continuous improvement in productivity and agreed KPI’s
- Develop and implement Lean programs with world-class manufacturing initiatives (including visual management tools) and root cause analysis
- You develop a close working network across our factories globally and also proactively share production best practices
- You take an active role in collaborating with our R&D and Sales teams to ensure profitable growth and the highest customer satisfaction
- Master or Bachelor of engineering, mechanical engineering, chemistry or similar education
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of prior experience from production. Several years in production management positions.
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems; particularly ISO 9001 and AS9100
- Must be a well-organized and motivated self-starter
- Proactively take the initiative to drive continuous improvement and lean practices in our internal daily operations
- Effective and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in English and Dutch
- Composite pultrusion knowledge is not needed in order to succeed in this job. A strong knowledge and successful track record of process development and issue resolution is required.
- You will be having a key management role in Exel Belgium Management team and in Exel global Operations organization
- Competitive pay and benefit package
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- GSM & smartphone
- Ordinateur portable
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille
- Eco Cheque
- Congé d'ancienneté
Postuler avant le
- 8 août
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Cadre technique, Direction & gestion - Flandre orientale' dans votre boîte mail.