5 de 7Suivant
Select Projects is part of the Select group, a collection of HR companies that put people first because Quality is Performance by Genuine People. Select Projects provides technical support to clients on a project basis. Our 220 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands support companies with their projects in various domains: Life Sciences, (petro) chemical, Construction and Rail. From our offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam we optimally support our experienced specialists so that they can deliver high quality to our customers at all times.
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a PROCESS ENGINEER for NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION for our pharmaceutical client in Beerse.
The primary focus of this group is to provide technical competence and manufacturing excellence to the pharmaceutical environment and productportfolio.
The PROCESS ENGINEER will support the implementation of a new combination product and will be responsible for design transfer activities including qualification of manufacturing equipment and process validation. This position will also be in a close collaboration with the Packaging COE and Packaging Development organization for successful introduction and qualification of the new packaging components and corresponding packaging process.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Process development for device assembly and packaging.
- Commercialization activities including process and equipment qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ),
- Verification and validation of test process and test fixtures to meet targeted test coverage and effectiveness.
- Preparation and oversight of packaging development activities including preparation and organization of transportation studies
- Collection and analysis of test data to identify problems, optimize processes and drive continuous process improvements including feedback to suppliers, manufacturing and development engineering
- Collection of design transfer documentation for consideration within the Design History File
- Collaborating with site operations, supporting any improvements to the processes and/or equipment, to ensure reliability at the highest possible levels
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Engineering and/or a scientific degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in device and packaging field and/or, manufacturing and/or Research and Development (R&D).
- You have broad scientific or engineering expertise with demonstrable results to deliver new products or sustain existing marketed products is required.
- Experience with FDA regulated Design Control, Change Control and ISO 13485, Medical devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purpose, European Medical Device Directive is required.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
You get an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits. A company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and mobile phone subscription are possible. We ensure that you end up in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues and opportunities to develop and further develop. Together with you, we map out a training course tailored to your future plans and needs.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 55 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Responsable maintenance
- Beerse (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Voiture d'entreprise
- Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille