- Mc Kesson
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
The main activities at McKesson Belgium are the retail business – LloydsPharma Belgium with more than 102 pharmacies, and the wholesale business – PharmaBelgium-Belmedis one of the leader wholesalers in the Belgian pharmaceutical industry with a market share of more than 30%.
McKesson is looking for a Facilities Coordinator:
Description de la fonction
• Provide a first-line contact in facilities for internal clients and facility suppliers, by adopting a customer oriented attitude, guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service;
• To adopt a proactive approach to all duties and requests and be flexible enough to respond to last minute requests as they arise;
• Responsible to execute periodical site surveys in order to check if all maintenance/inspections/etc… are qualitatively executed cfr the maintenance plan;
• Follow up of all files relating to legal certifications, safety, prevention and environment in consultation with the Prevention Advisor;
• Liaising with the facilities service providers, including maintenance, cleaning and vending to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless;
• Preferably 3 years of relevant facility management experience and you are confirmed safety, prevention and well-being at work
• You have technical skills that will allow you to maintain buildings and office equipment;
• You have the ability to work independently with a customer focused approach in order to ensure excellent service delivery and meet the internal client expectations.
• You are a natural problems solver, highly organized, work well under pressure and enjoy coordinating and planning.
• Fluent in French and Dutch, knowledge of English is a plus
• You analyse and process needs of pharmacies very closely. You offer them advices, anticipate their needs and propose solutions
• You are able to evaluates and determines priorities autonomously and correctly
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Well-organized and methodical, your relationships skills and your willingness to work will ensure your success
• Proficient communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good people management (2 technicians);
• Ability to travel to sites across Belgium.
• International company
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Type de fonction : Facility manager
- Secteur : Chimie
- Etterbeek (lieu de travail)
- Bachelor académique
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 19 mars
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Logistique - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.