6 de 9Suivant
Our client is a leading global manufacturer with a production facility located between Leuven and Liège.
To reinforce their current team, they are looking for a (m/f)
Description de la fonction
- You are responsible for the daily operation of the entire plant including management of efficiency, maintenance, quality engineering, supply chain, EHS, HR, finance and sales.
- You develop a strategy for the plant and follow up the future plans (investments, staffing and other resources, performance targets, etc.) to achieve the agreed strategic objectives.
- You coach, mentor and develop your direct reports and leaders in the plant.
- You advocate and support change and innovation. You are a driver for operational efficiency improvements. You create a positive climate where innovation is recognised and thrives.
- You manage the profit and loss of the plant. You monitor costs and effectiveness of production activities.
- You report directly to the European Management.
- You combine an engineering background with relevant experience for this position. Experience within the automotive industry is a strong asset.
- You have strong communication skills in order to coach, convince, negotiate and handle matters throughout all levels of the organisation.
- You have a good understanding of high-quality manufacturing and continuous improvement practices (lean, kaizen, six sigma, smed or 5S).
- You have a structured and hands-on managerial approach. You are a sound team player, act as a coach and have the ability to develop others.
- You are fluent in English.
- We offer you a challenging position within an intellectually challenging, international environment that also offers the possibility to show own initiative and realise professional growth.
- A competitive compensation package, including a company car.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Questions? Contact Annelies Deschaght at +32 9 242 53 05.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 23 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Opérations
- Secteur : Appareillage médical et de précision
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein