8 de 10Suivant
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Online Video Content Creation Coordinator
Description de la fonction
Sony Europe’s SUPPORT website receives more than 35 million visits per year and generates more than 100 million Page Views.
This after sales support space has a tremendous importance to Sony Europe in general and in the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) division in particular as:
The Video Content Creation Officer will be autonomous and responsible for supporting Sony Europe’s (technical) content creation, adding value in the form of rich, visual content creation for the support website, YouTube channels and mobile support applications.
While creating video material will be the core part of the job, you will also need to be creative and smart in the way you promote the rich content you create via strategic placement and powerful SEO. Accordingly, experience in analyzing and improving website UX will be valued and put to good use.
Though you will be supported in the process (topic selection, scripting, material) by various teams, you will be autonomously taking care of the full video content life cycle, from story boarding to publishing and monitoring.
- Content published on the pages has a direct impact on the brand’s perception.
Consumers require content to be correct, easy to understand and easy to apply.
- Absence of required content will have a knock on effect on the amount of contacts delivered to the contact centers and service centers with increased cost as a consequence.
- Contributes to SQE’s Self Help strategy, helping customers to easily find what they are looking for and empowering them to self-troubleshoot online, with a main focus on:
- Contact avoidance – what can we publish online to avoid unnecessary calls & emails
- Service avoidance – what can we publish online so that consumers do not return their SONY devices or request a repair if the product is not faulty
- Creates and deploys strategic video content for Consumers (public) and Contact Centre agents (internal), which is:
- visually attractive and easy to apply
- relevant for their product or query
- highest quality standard
- Based on planned requirements of the Content Team derived from Web feedback as well as input from Product Design, Service Engineering and Contact Centre Ops, creates:
- Exciting product videohow-to’s and tutorials
- Helpful troubleshootingvideos, making somewhat technical troubleshooting look easy
- Takes ownership of the monitoring of the video content produces and actively contributes to the improvement of the customer satisfaction ratings on the Support website & YouTube channels by analysing results and proposing ideas and tangible actions
- Studies and makes use of website UX to strategically advertise the created rich visual contents. Via efficient SEO, ensures videos are properly indexed in search results on YouTube and on the Support website
- Where relevant and applicable, adds further value to the launch of new products by offering potential video content creation ideas
- Collaborates with Marketing on the management of the YouTube channel and with the other regions world-wide in a spirit of sharing and optimising the production calendars
- Shall ensure transparency towards his / her manager and other internal stakeholders in Europe and Japan, highlighting the relevant published and planned updates through reporting and regular meetings
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You are proficient at video content creation from A to Z: scripting, shooting, recording audio, editing, publishing and analytics, and have evidence of this that you can produce
- You know Adobe Premiere (and/or similar) inside out and can stretch video editing software’s perceived limits to the max
- Your English is excellent and you speak 1 or more other languages well. Impeccable written English is a plus
- You are digitally savvy and keep in touch with the latest technology developments, being passionate about Consumer Electronics. You ideally have work experience in the industry, and have a strong interest in Sony’s product portfolio
- Proven experience in Website User Journey and User Experience is considered a very strong asset
- You are interested in website and online video/streaming user behaviour and can analyse and summarize related data into logical conclusions and tangible actions for improvement. Experience in website and/or video analytics will be considered an asset.
- Skills in creating info-graphics and other rich contents will also be highly valued
- Knowledge of HTML/XML or other web-related tooling & technologies is a strong asset
- You are passionate, very creative and imaginative, thinking outside of the box and often proposing novel ideas
- A person with a strong customer focus and integrity
- A person who finds it a personal goal to deliver only the best quality of work, with a very close attention to detail, reflected in the quality and detailing of your video creation
- Excellent team player, international minded and willing to be an active part of a Global team, but also very capable to work on your own and deliver independently
- Structured and communicative towards your stakeholders and peers, able to work with a production calendar and stick with forecasts and agreed deadlines
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 18 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Marketing digital
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Zaventem (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Sony Europe Ltd
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein