A true global label solution provider, Multi-Color Corporation is one of the largest label companies in the world in the following market segments: Healthcare, Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Specialty (Automotive & Consumer Durables), and Wine & Spirits.
Marketing Project Manager
Description de la fonction
- Have a detailed understanding of the strategic sales and marketing growth plans of multiple MCC market segments.
- Develop and manage the overall Marketing plan, based on defined Sales Growth Strategies.
- Detailed execution of the marketing plans, and keep all stakeholders involved & participating.
- Create and manage content calendars and project timelines to complete marketing activities and publish in a timely manner.
- Have a creative mindset to build copy and image briefings to define effective content.
- Assist with day to day marketing objectives to support the growth of the marketing department’s goals
- Develop & maintain online and offline marketing & sales tools. Ensure all marketing assets are onbrand and aligned with the global business strategy
- Work closely with the Global Product Leadership group to discover the latest label innovations to market to customers and prospects
- Maintain a high level of industry awareness, and effectively share those insights when appropriate
- Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results and marketing impact
- Ability to (learn to) work with Marketing Software components such as Hootsuite, SalesForce and Pardot (or similar)
- Monitor costs at each stage to ensure that the final cost falls within the agreed budget
- Measure the ROI of your marketing projects, and report back in to our organization.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing project management
- Experienced in online and offline B2B marketing.
- Able to translate Sales Growth Strategies into measurable marketing plans.
- Extensive knowhow on selection, development, maintenance of online and offline marketing tools.
- Successful track record on managing B2B Lead Generation.
- Extensive knowledge of project management systems, MS Office, CRM and marketing Automation software.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (additional languages are a plus)
- Embracing our company values ‘Creativity, Achievement, Passion, Perseverance and Integrity’
- Exceptional organization, project planning and coordination skills.
- Detail oriented
- Able to deliver results upon tight deadlines.
- An effective communicator
- A team player
- Willing to travel (up to 10% of the time)
- You become part of a nononsense international & talented marketing team, exchanging knowledge – sharing best practices and celebrating success.
- An educational environment and great opportunities to build your career.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan:
- Company car
- Iphone 11
- Dinner vouchers
- Sports- & culture vouchers
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : B2B marketing
- Secteur : Edition, imprimerie
- Adegem (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez MCC
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise
- Carte carburant
- GSM & smartphone
- Ordinateur portable
- Abonnement internet
- Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille
- Chèques culture et sports
- Travail à domicile