They influence the policies and decisions of employers, governments and European institutions that affect public service workers, their families and communities. We mobilise for action and change and are committed to achieving another, social Europe.
Description de la fonction
Main Responsibilities :
- Organising meetings and events. Tasks include planning and logistics, preparation of documents, contacts with participants and speakers, and follow-up;
- Managing contacts and communication with members via the database and website;
- Capacity to draft short texts and take notes. Experience and/or interest in social media;
- Contributing to overall office work.
Essential Requirements :
- Experience in organising meetings and events
- Good IT knowledge : MS office and CiviCRM/mailchimp
- A good level of spoken and written English. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Interest in social issues and trade union work
The starting salary will be in the range of 2.600 EUR monthly gross salary depending on experience, plus other legal and extra legal benefits according to our collective agreement.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.