- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Description de la fonction
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for bringing continuous improvement to the maintenance process through analysis of current maintenance practices and equipment performance resulting in identification, execution, and coordination of improvement actions. Other tasks will be to ensure compliance to legal requirements and internal standards related to process equipment by alignment of the preventive maintenance plan with these obligations and to ensure successful conversion of investment projects into the required documents and tools for effective maintenance on new process equipment.
If you are have a strong organizational, attention to details and project management skills and you want to develop a culture of loss control and prevention, then we are waiting for your application.
Preventive maintenance (PM) plan management :
- Creation of new preventive maintenance plans and analysis and optimization of existing plans
- Creation and optimization of the necessary documents and tools to execute the PM plan
- Asset criticality analysis and its translation into the PM plan (risk based maintenance)
- SEVESO audit preparation and coordination follow-up of the corrective actions
- SHE706 compliance management (SHE critical equipment)
- Maintenance coordinator for legal inspection (i.e. storage tanks, lifting equipment, etc.)
- Root cause investigation of equipment failures (bad actors)
- Definition, execution and follow-up of corrective action plan to improve reliability or MTBF
- Definition of equipment standards
- Maintenance and optimization of maintenance information in SAP
- Documention of technical information for effective preparation of maintenance works
Coordination of small equipment improvement projects through Management of Change (MoC)
Continuous improvement of maintenance process
- Study and execution of improvement projects to strive for maintenance excellence (Industry 4.0)
- Examples are digitalization, predictive maintenance techniques, maintenance scheduling tools
- Main contact for the Engineering team to provide advice regarding the maintenance aspect of CapEx projects
- Provide training & training material on maintenance and utilization procedures of process equipment
- Some years of experience in the field of maintenance in the chemical, petrochemical or pharmaceutical sector.
- Interpersonal skills to function in a team and good communication skills towards the internal customers are important elements to meet the full objectives of the position.
- Analytical skills and resilience to analyse data and find improvement opportunities, solutions or root cause for equipment failures.
- The ability to write a good report and generate effective and well-studied improvement actions.
- Technical knowledge of process equipment is critical to find root causes for failures.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on a multitude of tasks.
- Master’s Degree in Electromechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering. For this position, preference is given to an electromechanical engineer.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 18 juin
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Responsable maintenance - Brabant flamand' dans votre boîte mail.