4 de 12Suivant
The International Council of the Belgian Notariat (CINB-IRBN) was founded in 2002 by the Federation of Notaries (FEDNOT) and the National Chamber of Notaries (CNK). CINB-IRBN contributes to the promotion and defence of the interests of the civil law notary profession towards European and International Institutions. CINB-IRBN is a relatively small organisation with a dynamic, open, multilingual and collaborative culture. The offices of CINB-IRBN are located in the ‘House of Notaries’ in the centre of Brussels, close to the central station and Grand Place.
Legal Advisor Regulatory Affairs
Description de la fonction
- Gather and analyse regulatory and strategic information with regard to European and international legislative/regulatory files and projects, mainly concerning consumer-, contract- and competition law
- Interact with federations of notaries in various countries (national, European and international) that work on matters related to these legal domains
- Formulate strategic advice from a legal perspective in collaboration with the manager and competent committees with regard to specific files.
- Prepare meetings and actively participate in these meetings with relevant units of the European Institutions and foreign notarial institutions
- Defend the position and interest of the Belgian civil law notary profession before the relevant units of the European Institutions and foreign notarial institutions
- Participate in meetings, seminars and other events in Belgium and abroad (within the European Union) related to legal and regulatory matters relevant for the Legal Advisor’s files
- Communicate about the progress of the files and projects to the Belgian notaries, i.e. through articles in professional magazines, presentations during events and meetings, ….
- Master degree in Law from a Belgian university;
- Additional Master degree in notarial and/or European Law is an important asset;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a legal function;
- Experience in European and Belgian contract and consumer law, a background in competition law is a clear asset;
- Bilingual French/Dutch with a very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of any other European language is an asset;
- Confident with MS Office.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays.
You can apply in writing by sending your CV to HR Recruitment:
FEDNOT tav HR Recruitment
Bergstraat 34 – 1000 Brussel
If you apply with us, your CV and motivation letter, which include identification details, details related to the profession and academic curriculum, will be kept in our database for 3 years for reasons of justified interest (e.g. contacting us for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You can always exercise all rights included in the GDPR in particular, right to access and information, right to data erasure, right to limitation of processing, right to rectification, right to objection and right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org We ensure that all your personal data are treated in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 50 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Notariat
- Bruxelles (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Notariat - Notariaat
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Assurance hospitalisation pour la famille