1 de 13Suivant
bpost is always on the move. For our people, we create an environment of challenging projects, inspiring partnerships and state-of-the-art technology, with attractive job opportunities and training programmes for everyone.
In this context, we are looking for exceptional Key Account Managers. Enthusiastic people responsible for the further development of our print advertising products. Marketing lovers who build long-term relationships with decision makers in the upper echelons of the Belgian SME market.
Key Account Manager
Description de la fonction
- Forecasting and planning: Every month, you fulfil your duties and assess your results, based on your annual plan. You propose improvements to your manager.
- Portfolio management: you are fully responsible for your own portfolio. You identify opportunities and decide which actions help you strengthen customer relationships.
- Market knowledge: You closely follow events in your region and develop a solid knowledge of the market, based on contacts in your network, close contacts with your regional manager and by following the regional news, among other things.
In your role of Key Account Manager, you are clearly a dynamic team player who enjoys contacts with customers. We highlight the following qualities:
- You have an infectious passion for marketing.
- You love challenges (which you will definitely face in the advertising world).
- You have an analytical mind.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in communication or sales) or equivalent experience.
- You have at least five years’ experience in a marketing or sales role.
- You have experience of B2B service.
- You are a Dutch or French speaker with a command of the other national language and English.
Just like many other companies, we offer an attractive package of benefits alongside your monthly salary, including lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, disability insurance, a bonus, a car, the regular 20 days’ annual leave plus an additional seven days’ leave, an end-of-year premium, double holiday pay, fixed expenses and many benefits at more than a hundred bpost partners.
This is where we really distinguish ourselves:
- You are given full responsibility for your own portfolio (major SME accounts)
- You embark on an ambitious two-year growth pathway to rise from Key Account Manager to Business Development Manager.
- The decisions are made here in Belgium (so things will move fast). We are very active in Europe and Asia, so you will also work in an international context.
- You join a company that is evolving rapidly. This adds complexity, but especially offers many challenges and innovative projects.
- The pleasant atmosphere, team spirit and friendly bpost culture is unique. And we’ll prove it.
- You can concentrate 100% on your job, with optimal support from all our internal services before, during and after your sales process.
Are you more or less experienced? The position of Account Manager or Business Development Manager may be something for you.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 25 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Développement des affaires
- Secteur : Transport
- Bruxelles (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Pub.be
- Bachelor académique
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein