Junior Business Analyst
- Page Personnel
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Junior Business Analyst
Do you want to join one of the leading vaping and tobacco companies within BeLux and be part of a new, innovative and fast-growing industry of "Potentially Reduced Risk Products" (PRRP)? Do you want to be part of a great working culture and a Top Employer? If you want to challenge yourself and work in an international and dynamic environment, then read on….
Description de la fonction
- Field Force Cycle preparation: Time spent, Activity Sheet, targeting, Masterfile
- Cycle reporting: Dashboard + deep dive analysis
- FF system maintenance/reporting:ASM's/TMR's/KAM's/ Others
- Contract Management: Monthly/Yearly overview of contract payments
- Reporting: contract assessment, Stock & Sales Count, SMM Input, VISA request
- Overview of all BDI
- Specific reporting to Business Development: Onepager Merchandising Materia
- Meetings: Cycle Trade Meeting / National Sales Meeting/ Debrief
- Coordination: First line helpdesk both for content related as well as system related questions. Individual TMR support via phone & mail
- Support all TMR's cycle activities
- TMR performance follow up
- Support all managers/ representatives
- Plan & support Sales activities
- You have an economic or marketing degree
- You are attentive to details and able to interpret and analyse basic data to form effective plans.
- Your English level is proficient, and you also have good knowledge of Dutch
- You can work independently, whilst also demonstrating the ability to work effectively as part of a team, building effective, collaborative working relationships with immediate peers and colleagues from other departments/teams within the business.
- very competitive salary package with full benefits
- serious growth opportunities on the short term
- excellent work environment
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 2.500 à € 3.000 par mois
Postuler avant le
- 23 juillet
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Support vente & administration - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.