2 de 9Suivant
Athora Belgium - formerly Generali Belgium - is part of Athora Group, specialist in offering solutions in the European insurance and reinsurance market.
Athora Belgium has 400 employees, serves 530,000 customers and offers a range of Life and Non-Life insurances through a network of around 1,000 independent brokers.
The total premium income in 2018 was approximately € 685 million. The asset portfolio of Athora Belgium is approximately € 6.5 billion.
IT Service & Support agent
Description de la fonction
Your mission at Athora Belgium :
Athora is an insurance and reinsurance group fully focused on the European market. We focus on growing our franchise, via acquisition, transfer or reinsurance of portfolios from other insurers, and delivering a competitive long-term return to our customers. Our principal operational subsidiaries are Athora Lebensversicherung in Germany, Athora Ireland in Ireland, Athora Belgium in Belgium and Athora Life Re, a Bermuda-domiciled reinsurer. Athora has about 800 employees, 800,000 policyholders and total consolidated assets of approximately €15 billion. We have ambitious plans to grow our business across Europe and we are looking for likeminded people to join us on our journey.
For the Innovation – IT Service & Support Department, we are currently looking for a Service & Support Agent.
- You will provide our staff with day-to-day support.
- For software, hardware and network issues you will be the first-line contact.
- You will analyse technical and functional incidents and seek the solutions.
- You will maintain good contacts with other departments and external suppliers.
- You will be responsible for installing and administering workstations and servers.
- You will effect operational monitoring of the various production platforms.
- You will progress to an active role in national and international projects.
andidate profile searched:
- You are perfectly bilingual in French/Dutch with good knowledge of (spoken) English and if possible good level of German
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT or 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have a thorough knowledge of and experience in operational monitoring, Active Directory support, Windows operating system (customer & server), planning such as TWS, backup & restore, anti-virus.
- You have a knowledge or practical experience of network, VPN, Exchange; management of small technical implementation projects, Microsoft Service Center, Documentum (or management of electronic documents) ... are a plus
-You are eager to learn with a natural interest in new IT technologies
- You are customer-friendly and customer-oriented
- You are stress-resistant, hands-on and solution-oriented
- You are structured in approach and able to prioritize
- You can work independently as well as part of a team
- A permanent contract and a dynamic position in a fast growing company.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits that reflects your experience and abilities.
-Real prospects of career development
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 34 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Helpdesk & support
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Ixelles (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Athora Belgium
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée déterminée
- Temps plein