Jobs populaires Développement des affaires:
- Marketing & Business Development Executive
- Business Developer Digital HR Transformation
- Account manager - B2B Sector (Bruxelles)
- Senior Business Manager IT
- Account Manager - Inside Sales - Dutch Speaker - Wallonia
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Our client, SCK-CEN in Mol (Antwerp) is the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre, one of the largest research organizations in Belgium. Every day, more than 750 employees dedicate themselves to developing peaceful applications of radioactivity. The developments of SCK-CEN have already resulted in a long list of innovative and forward-looking applications for the medical world, industry and the energy sector. Constantly striving for excellence in nuclear expertise and research, SCK-CEN is today renowned for its expertise world-wide. SCK-CEN currently operates 3 major scientific institutes : the Institute for Nuclear Material Science, the Institute for Advanced Nuclear Systems and the Institute for Environment, Health and Safety. Furthermore 3 major programs will contribute to SCK-CEN international reputation. The RECUMO project is a strategic partnership between SCK-CEN and IRE (Fleurus, Belgium) for recycling highly radioactive residues and producing radioactive isotopes for medical purposes. With MYRRHA (Multi-purpose hYbrid Research Reactor for High-tech Applications), SCK-CEN is actively working on designing and building a new multifunctional and state-of-the-art research installation which will open the way to a broad spectrum of applications (https://myrrha.be). A third ambitious project, NURA (Nuclear Research and Applications) is the new Medical Campus and Radiotherapeutic Development Centre of SCK-CEN.
To further strengthen the Business Development & Support Team in Mol, SCK-CEN has an exciting career opportunity available for a talented and experienced :
International Business Developer Life Sciences
Contract Research & IP Valorization
International Business Developer Life Sciences - Contract Research & IP Valorization
Description de la fonction
• Special focus will be on market analysis and long-term business development in the radiopharmaceutical industry for SCK-CEN's new Medial Campus and Radiotherapeutic Development Centre (NURA). This will include e.g. commercialization of medical radioisotopes, building strategic alliances, initiating spin-offs and establishing partnerships (e.g in Contract Research/Manufacturing : CRO/CMO)
• Together with your colleagues you will develop, manage and implement business plans and marketing initiatives and you will contribute to strategy formulation and to defining the optimum market approach.
• You will participate in fairs, conferences, seminars and colloquia that offer networking opportunities and exposure to potential partners, influencers and decisionmakers.
• You will report directly to the head of Commercialization & Marketing.
• Knowledge of applications for radiochemistry is an asset but not mandatory.
• You have a relevant (international) business development or networking experience in high-technological projects, services or solutions for industrial-scientific markets and R&D environments.
• You have a strong sense of ownership, customer focus and an excellent understanding of the (route to) market.
• You are familiar with long and elaborate sales- & project cycles and you are comfortable with stakeholder management in a complex scientific work environment.
• You are a resourceful and dedicated professional with a strategic view and real business acumen
• You are skilled in market- and profitability analysis, planning and prioritysetting.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are strong in championing innovation.
• Your English is impeccable and you are fluent either in Dutch or in French.
• You are ready to travel frequently for short periods of time.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Développement des affaires
- Secteur : Chimie
- Office in Mol (B) travel in Europe & worldwide
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Search & Selection Antwerpen
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Assurance groupe
- Voiture d'entreprise
- Carte carburant
- GSM & smartphone
- Ordinateur portable
- Abonnement internet