Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered products (yarns, fibres, technical textiles and technical sheets) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
Headquartered in Belgium, B.I.G. employs nearly 5,000 people across 29 plants, 20 sales and distribution offices, with a major presence in 17 countries all over Eurasia, the Americas and Oceania. The company achieved a 2019 turnover of €2 billion and is serving customers in 140 countries. True to its roots as a family business, B.I.G. puts sustainability, innovation and care for its employees central.
Description de la fonction
As our ICT Operations Manager you will lead systems integration and strategy delivery by enabling and supporting transformation through the effective and innovative use of technology.
Main responsibilities & key tasks
• You lead the ICT Operations team by example.
• You manage and coach the plan & build and run & maintain teams in a global support model
• You closely monitor the international ICT colleagues
• You manage the outsourcing services of the data centers, remote infrastructure, wide area network
• You manage service and framework agreements with our main suppliers and internal service
• You follow up the SLAs and KPIs to ensure high availability and performance
• You reduce risks by imposing best practices in the field of security in close cooperation with the ICT
• You prepare, monitor and control ICT budgets for opex and capex.
• You advise on new initiatives, with ICT impact, coming from the business or ICT itself
• You lead the design and implementation of new ICT systems and services
• You standardize, optimize and automate ICT processes
• You exploit the ICT services across the group and create economies of scale through integration
• You evaluate suppliers and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
• You ensure governance with our key suppliers, service providers and external consultants
• You maintain a good relationship with the business worldwide to understand their needs
• You play a gatekeeping role on shadow IT across the group
• You will report to the Group ICT Director
• You work together with the Group ICT Director and ICT Applicatons Manager and you will be based
at our headquarters in Waregem.
Competencies & skills
• You have a bachelor’s degree or higher
• You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in an international context
• You have experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructure
• You are a real people manager with a sense of humor
• You are service and customer oriented
• You work in a structured, disciplined and project-driven way
• You are a critical thinker, who dares to make decisions and set priorities
• You work in a cost-conscious manner
• You are willing to travel occasionally
• You have an excellent knowledge of computer systems, WAN/LAN, Cloud solutions, workplace
solutions, system administration, databases, storage and telephone systems
• You are experienced in ITIL driven service management and working with outsourcing partners.
• You have experience in deploying security best practices
• You understand and support SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
• Experience with large ERP and related platforms is a must
- You‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
- An attractive remuneration package
- A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities