4 de 6Suivant
Our client is a worldwide major producer and distributor of technical components.
Today, in order to reinforce the quality management within the production site and within the logistics processes, our client is looking for an HSE Quality Engineer. The job is based in the north of Brussels.
HSE Quality Engineer - Industrial Sector
Description de la fonction
- You are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, further development of the quality management within the site (Production, Assembly and Logistics)
- You have a very varied job with both internal and external (customers, suppliers) contacts from very different sectors
- You identify the risks in terms of quality, safety, health and the environment
- You prepare a plan with prevention measures, you ensure the implementation, communication and follow-up of these measures.
- You follow up and analyze all incidents and non-conformities regarding quality, safety and the environment
- You take samples in production and logistics and you follow these up further, you provide the corresponding analysis and reporting
- You plan and organize audits. You also ensure proper guidance and adequate reporting afterwards and conduct follow-up of the action plans
- In addition to your local colleagues, you are also part of a larger group of HSEQ professionals
- You are responsible for the management of the building where close cooperation with contractors is important
- Technical Degree
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position in an industrial environment
- You have a solid knowledge of ISO 9001
- You have experience in conducting and following up audits and designing processes
- You are communicative, social, flexible, doer, hands-on and autonomous
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French is a strong asset)
As a HSE Quality Engineer you will receive an attractive salary depending on your expertise and experience
- A full package is offered with company car and other fringe benefits that will definitely make your life easier (Fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance…)
- A bonus based on the company and individual performance
- The position is based in the north of Brussels
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 33 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Conseiller de prévention
- Secteur : Appareillage médical et de précision
- Brabant flamand
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 50.000 à € 65.000 par an