3 de 3Suivant
Our customer is an international company active within the Pharmaceutical industry.
The company is present in the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Asia Pacific region.
Driven to excel in improving patients' lives, transparency, passion, innovation, trust and respect are the pillars of their culture.
For their office based in the region of Ghent, we are looking for a HR Manager.
Description de la fonction
As HR Manager, you will be entitled for the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the communication and respect of the values of the company
- You report directly to the CEO of the company and set up short and long-term goals
- You oversee the talent Management, recruitment, on-boarding and exit activities within the company (the payroll is managed by another HR team which doesn't fall under his/her responsibilities)
- You are responsible for HR Budgets and general compliance of HR activities
- You act as a strategic partner while remaining operational in every HR aspect
- You manage employee engagement in bringing innovative therapies to patients and inspire people globally
- You have a very good knowledge of the Belgian social legislation
- You act as SPOC for employees for all HR related questions
- You make sure policies and procedures are respected and recommend new ones when necessary
- You build a positive environment where people feel supported maximizing workforce efforts and productivity
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- You have a master's degree in a relevant Field (HR, Economics...)
- You have proven experience as HR Manager, ideally in a pharmaceutical environment or similar (biotechnology, clinical trial, life sciences)
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You can manage all soft HR duties within a company
- You have a passion for people and always strive for excellence
On top of joining a dynamic and international environment in the Healthcare industry, you will be able to have a real impact while being able to work with a lot of autonomy in your day to day work.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 33 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Gestion de ressources humaines
- Secteur : Soins de santé et service à la collectivité
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 74.147 à € 75.254 par an