5 de 20Suivant
DICE is a Contract Research Organization specialized in Biometrics, Medical Monitoring and Central Imaging Review for clinical trials. We offer services including Clinical Study Design, Clinical Data Management, Biostatistics, Medical Writing, Medical Monitoring, and Central Imaging Review. DICE was established in 1989 and services biotech start-ups as well as big pharma companies across the globe.
DICE is renowned for delivering excellent quality and is frequently involved with innovative projects. Our highly skilled staff, biostatistical knowledge, and personal drive ensures delivery of the best quality to our customers.
DICE has grown from 6 to 25 people in the last 3 years. We seek to employ an HR manager to facilitate our rapid and continuing growth.
Description de la fonction
As HR manager, you are responsible for the HR functions within DICE including:
Personal and organizational development
- Organizational design
- Function definition
- Onboarding processes
- Yearly evaluation
- Personal development
- Contract management
- Payroll/compensation and benefits
- Part-time work, Maternal leave, etc.
- Liaising with Social Secretary, BelSpo, other external providers
- Working visa
- Administration of grants awarded by regional, national or European authorities
- Monthly reporting to the Executive Committee
- Recruitment of new colleagues
- Select and attend job fairs
- Select specialized channels for recruitment of specialized profiles (MD, statistician, pharmacists, …)
- Experience in HR with a Small and Medium Sized companies
- Experience with working in scale-ups
- Able to work independent / with minimal input
- Master’s degree, preferably in Psychology or a scientific field
- Experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical company, or a scientific environment considered a plus
- Knowledge of psychometric testing, such as MBTI, is considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment.
- A stimulating position where you will engage in a variety of tasks and projects.
- Work in an organization where HR is considered as a key function in the company and not as an overhead.
- An inspiring environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute to society and the medical field.
- Flexibility to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- A competitive compensation package with extra-legal benefits.
- Strong focus on personal growth and development.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 15 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : RH
- Secteur : Sciences et recherche
- Berchem-Sainte-Agathe (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez DICE-CRO
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein