Helpdesk Support Technician
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Helpdesk Support Technician
BVI® is a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer (headquarter Waltham, Massachusetts, US) with a mission to deliver high quality solutions and innovation for advancing eye surgery and improving the vision of patients. The business has been built on developing leading products and brands in each product segment that the business operates. BVI® supports surgical teams, in more than 115 countries worldwide, either directly or through our network of trusted distributors.
For its innovation unit (PhysIOL Intraocular Lenses) located in the Liège Science Park, BVI mandated Profile Group for the recruitment of their future Helpdesk support technician, to help them realize their ambitions.
Description de la fonction
You report to the International IT Systems Manager.
Your responsibilities are the following:
- Provide 1st/2nd line IT helpdesk support to the BVI users
- Maintains helpdesk tickets, prioritising work, updating steps for corrective action, and communicates with customers any timescales and progress reports as required
- Creating and updating knowledgebase articles for end users and other IT personnel
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting a range of hardware devices including desktops, laptops, printers, IP phones, iPhones, iPads, handheld scanners and other peripherals
- Supporting users and troubleshooting issues with a range of systems including:
- IFS Applications (7.5 & 10)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Liaises with internal IT teams
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an IT field
- You have minimum 1+ years working in either an application or desktop support role
- You’ve solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- You’ve a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (O365)
- You must be able to speak English and French fluently
- You’ve excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You’ve excellent problem solving and customer service skills
- You’re able to work well under pressure and independently
- You’re able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients
- Any exposure to ERP / CRM systems or reporting technologies would be advantageous
- Basic SQL query writing experience would be beneficial
You are joining a dynamic & fast-growing environment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in a global company with great human values, which encourages its teams to take initiatives that contribute to its success.
Profile Group manages this mission in exclusivity. Any interested candidate is therefore invited to apply exclusively through this ad (apply now) or by contacting Profile Group directly. contact: Anaelle Henrard – anaelle @profilegroup.com – 0470/40.77.30
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier académique
- Expérience limitée (< 2 ans)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 1 octobre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Helpdesk & support - Liège' dans votre boîte mail.