1 de 4Suivant
Our client is one of the world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Our client is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients.
Gas Real Time Planner FR-NL-EN
Description de la fonction
As Real Time Pilot you will ?learn how to operationally manage the complete portfolio of our client's plants and over 2 200 km of pipelines. You are responsible for a network that delivers gases to refineries, chemical plants, steel plants, glass furnaces and others. in this way, you actively contribute to keep our organisation in a leading position in a complex and dynamic market. You will find yourself at the steering wheel of one of the largest pipeline networks in Europe.
You will work in the Operations Control Center (OCC) in ?full continuous shifts and will be
based in Brussels
You can become a Real Time Pilot with a ?Bachelor Degree ?or equivalent, experience at working in shifts is really appreciated : what really counts are your analytical skills & team spirit?!
- Customer Service Skills?: You must be able to listen to our customers in order to understand their needs. Customer satisfaction is what drives us every day.
- Communication Skills?: You will be in direct contact with customers, suppliers and colleagues. You must be able to clearly express yourself to them in a friendly and professional way.
- Flexibility: ?This job requires you to work in a ?full continuous shift? system.
- Bilingual?: French or Dutch are a must, and you know your way around in English and the lesser of French or Dutch
- Transversal management?: You will be at the heart of a dynamic organisation, working closely together with members of many different departments. Business Controlers, Business Developers, IM dispatch, CODIR. ...
- Learning agility?: You get the best out of situations by learning on the job and by peers. You are willing to continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
- Dynamic work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Horizontal and vertical growth potential
- Long term contract (temporary to permanent)
+32 2 509 45 76
Place du Champ de Mars 5
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 37 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Planification, stock & inventaire
- Secteur : Energie
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Bachelor académique
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Temps plein
De € 2.800 à € 3.000 par mois