Our client is a not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging decision-makers. They are seraching for an events executive.
Description de la fonction
Our client is seeking an Events Executive to work in their thriving, highly advanced conference facilities where they organise in-person, hybrid and online events on a daily basis.
The candidate will be part of a small team responsible for
- ensuring the smooth running of the intensive programme of events and meetings while ensuring that they are in line with the programme objectives and overall mission.
The candidate will be a key member in
- the operations team and work closely with analysts, communications and project staff via team meetings.
- Proven experience in planning and organising events and meetings
- Experience with innovative events; creating and piloting new forms of events
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure, to multi-task and stick with tasks until they are completed.
- Experience in budget planning and knowledge of EXCEL, candidates with working knowledge of SAP/MARI are preferred.
- Good negotiation skills and the capacity to work in a team
- Fluency in English and French (other languages are a plus)
- Clear interest in and understanding of how the European Union works
- Salary according to experience
- Extra-legal benefits
- Full time contract
- A dynamic working environment in the heart of the capital
- Interesting projects
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.