International company in the communication sector.
Event Customer care coordinator
Description de la fonction
Registration, Travel & Accommodation – Events
• Assist in building the registration website according to the given instructions i.e.: content in different language
• Assist the participant in registering properly at the events (different places in Europe)
• Assist with the coordination of participant’s travel & accommodation formalities – EU ID/passport verification, minor’s attestation, country of departure, any disable accessibilities requirement, coordination with hotel/flight reservations (made by another agency)
• Coordinate and share event’s delegate communications such practical information -
• Share the registration lists (GDPR compliant) with other agencies involved in the project
• On-site registration support (airport presence) if required
• Collect the costs incurred by participants and work on per diem fees with the accounting department for reimbursement. What do we expect from you?
• Advocate a high level of service attitude and professionalism, which includes industry knowledge and understanding
• Respect timelines and critical dates and related action items
• Work without constant intervention from the Project Coordinator (manage one-self) & prioritise tasks and projects
• Assist with all source project-related third-party suppliers appropriately and effectively, in line with procurement and EU guidelines
• Ensure operational excellence and be 'Quality Obsessive'
• Accept to work certain weekends as all events take place at that moment.
Admin, IT & Tools
• Complete procedures, documents, forms, reports that are essential to the day-to-day operations of project.
• Effectively use all job-related tools and systems, computer hardware/software
• Respect the GDPR regulations, privacy policies related to events/conferences
You will work in a young, dynamic, international company in the field of communication
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.