2 de 3Suivant
Environmental Monitoring & Microbiology Manager-->-->
Do you want to be challenged and have a strong sense of responsibility? Do your skills make you a qualified person to lead a team? This function of EM CI supervisor is the challenge you are looking for.
You'll join a major pharmaceutical industry who is looking for his EM Manager.
The Environmental Monitoring (EM) & Microbiology group is a specialized entity in the Quality control. The group is in charge of the sampling in the controlled area and on the critical utilities, identification of microorganisms, the troubleshooting and validation of microbio test methods, investigates the issues related to the EM program (like non conformity reports) and follow-up on the implementation of the respective action plans. The EM & Microbio Manager will be in charge of stimulating this EM program by leading a team (6 direct report and more than 30 indirect report).
Environmental Monitoring & Microbiology Manager
Description de la fonction
As an EM CI supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of EM Operation (mianly sampling)
- Lead environmental monitoring investigations, associated quality impact evaluations and write Non-Conformity Report bound to EM activities
- Provide microbiological expertise to manufacturing and other services
- Implement continuous improvement projects
- Perform EM trending analysis
- Preparation to inspection and represent the department during regulatory inspections
- Benchmark and implement the best practice inside and outside
Keywords: engineer, Monitoring, manufacturing, laboratory, zone aseptic, bulk, deviation, filling aseptic, people management
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree.
- You must have knowledge of principles as GMPs and FDA/EMEA guidelines.
- You get a background in Applied and Environmental Microbiology
- You have an experience in management of team.
- You are a person with a good communication and collaborative skills.
- You are fluent in French and English.
Our client offers you to work in a stimulating and multicultural environment. Our client proposes competitive package.
Interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply on our website. Any questions? Contact Diane Louppe at
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 32 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Environnement
- Secteur : Chimie
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Experis
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein