Engineering Manager (m/v)
- Actief Interim Leuven
- Intérim option contrat fixe, Temps plein
Engineering Manager (m/v)
Description de la fonction
As Engineering Manager you play an instrumental role in shaping the departments strategy and its implementation. Your mission is to provide the Life Sciences business unit with efficient, reliable and state-of-the art production. You thrive on the combination of day-to-day trouble shooting, long-term process optimisation and continuous improvement.
You are responsible for a team of engineers and you share your knowledge and skills acting as a coach for your engineers. You are the linking pin and facilitator for all internal and external parties involved in the production of our innovative solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To set and execute the Engineering departments tactics in line with the objectives
- To design, implement and monitor best-in-class engineering, automation and maintenance activities ensuring business continuity and enabling timely, safe and cost-efficient production
- To manage the technology/process transfers of processes
- To initiate and oversee technology/process improvement initiatives based on risk analysis studies
- To coach your people, support their personal development and grow their performance
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably with a technical background in Bio-engineering, Engineering, Chemistry, Electromechanics
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience in a Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- You have experience in coaching and managing a team
- Expertise in hardware (electronics – mechanics), software, and/or fermentation (USP) and purification (DSP) are a plus
- Project management is an established skill for you
- Your key competences are a mixture of customer orientation, strong communication skills, diplomacy, decisiveness, sharp eye for improvement and strategic thinking with a pragmatic approach
- You communicate fluently on a professional level in English and Dutch both verbal and written.
We offer a multi-cultural environment where the boundaries of technology are challenged every day.
Based on your level of experience and technical knowledge we set up the position in order to give you the challenge and growth opportunities you need. We ensure growth opportunities by on-the-job learning and supporting your development with training and coaching.
We offer you an attractive salary package in line with your experience with many extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, a bonus, company car, a leasebike, internet@home, 38 holidays per year and a life and hospitalisation insurance (including dental plan).
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 16 juillet
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Direction & gestion - Brabant flamand' dans votre boîte mail.