3 de 7Suivant
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Electrical Engineer Operations M/F
Description de la fonction
In charge of the daily electrical net operations planning and execution on TRA elec grid (150kV to low voltage distribution).
You will be the SPOC for internal users as towards the local power plant operator and the transmission net operator.
All substations are your asset, together with the team of operators, you are responsible for the daily checks and creation of maintenance notifications and acceptance of the executed maintenance works. As well as the necessary tests of emergency systems (UPS, dieselgenset) to ensure correct operation.
You will facilitate the work permit preparation for maintenance and contractors. And approve work permits and method statements.
Communicate with all concerned stakeholder departments / grid users to assure a smooth execution off the planned outage for maintenance reasons.
You will take an active role in the analyses of incidents on the grid.
You will maintain and develop the EMCS and SCADA systems for monitoring the electrical grid, including alarm management.
Write and update substation operations procedures and training documents for operators. You guarantee the level of experience of the operators.
Develop by training own knowledge and skills in electrical discipline.
Represent the company in the group and towards other elec companies.
* People management skills and experience
* Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written (bilingual : Dutch - English, French is a plus) and the ability to communicate at all levels
* Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability
* 4 years of experience in an electrical maintenance or operations environment including
* Experience in electrical power distribution in utility, transmission of generation sector in an operational or commissioning function is mandatory.
* Knowledge of the Belgian legislation (AREI/RGEI)
* Strong background of electrical calculation methods, settings and selectivity
* Knowledge of the Belgian and European electricity markets.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 34 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Responsable maintenance
- Secteur : Chimie
- Anvers & Port d'Anvers
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Total
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein