Jobs populaires Marketing digital:
- Marketeer Digital Customer Services – XTRA
- Service Designer
- Product Owner
- DIGITAL MARKETEER - SOUTH-LIMBURG/LIEGE
- UX Lead
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Located in the beautiful town of Tervuren, near the university city of Leuven, BSB is a not for profit, inclusive fee-paying international school with 1,350 students from approximately 70 countries. There is an Early Childhood Centre for children aged 1-3. Our Primary School offers a bespoke curriculum with integrated learning themes that are inquiry based and skills driven. Whilst British-based, it is uniquely adapted to the needs of our international and multicultural student body. Students in Year 10 & 11 study for (I)GCSE and BTEC courses. Post-16 students can choose from three internationally recognised pre-university examination courses: English A Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or BTEC. BSB has outstanding facilities and is the only international school in Belgium to have its own 25m indoor swimming pool. With an excellent record of academic achievement, BSB students go on to attend a wide range of top universities across the globe.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Description de la fonction
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for actively supporting the marketing of the school through managing, enhancing and delivering existing and new capabilities for its website and social media platforms. The purpose of the role is to ensure the latest techniques are employed across these digital platforms to market the school. As well as ensuring professionalism, accuracy and representation of the BSB brand. A diverse role encompassing all aspects of digital marketing including working with an external agency to fulfil SEO/PPC maximisation, bringing invaluable support to the Marketing & Communications Director and Communications Officer in achieving department goals within a fast-paced environment.
Areas of responsibility and key tasks:
- Digital marketing (website)
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and Digital paid marketing (i.e. PPC/Adwords/banner ads). Maximise the use of its web presence as a recruitment tool supported by an external agency
- Analysing and recommending improvements to website performance and management.
- Maintain and keep the school web presences, operational, accurate and constantly up-to-date (in three languages)
- Regular liaison with website provider for ensuring all hosting and support services are running efficiently
- Analyse and produce trend reports for website and social media platforms with recommendations on improvements (Google analytics)
- Responsible for website CMS (adding new content), link blocks, pop-up forms, web page changes, films and videos
- Organise all translations of English webpages for French/Dutch pages using an agency
- Digital marketing (social media)
- From copywriting, editing and photography and repurposing content
- Organise the school’s digital marketing social media campaigns (copywriting, managing and monitoring all social media activity) i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter and support other online advertising campaigns (i.e. for alumni)
- Ensure that selected (web/editorial) content is re-purposed over online social media platforms ensuring accuracy and reflects key BSB brand and messaging at all times
- Make proposals to better utilise social media to promote BSB (organise, implement and monitor)
- Regular tasks
- Maintain all M&C related passwords (e.g. CMS, Twitter Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, Planet eStream) and keep the password list updated
- Overall responsible for the digital signage across the school
- Send out monthly “messenger” newsletter to staff and parents
- Maintain school photo database (Flickr) and the ‘no photo’ lists according to GDPR Regulations
- Photography for social media: keep a planning of upcoming opportunities and ensure photo coverage
- Assist Communications Officer with all school publications (e.g. locating/ treating photos & images)
- eBSB support for parents and operational staff (how to use eBSB, permissions, access, queries).
- Be committed to optimising the parent portal and liaise on feedback with the Communications officer
- eBSB maintenance: support the Communications Officer to ensure the information is kept up to date
- Bachelor Degree in (Digital) Marketing or IT or equivalent by experience
- An excellent understanding of web technologies, passionate about digital trends and channels
- Excellent understanding of SEO/PPC/Adwords
- Basic coding techniques (HTML/CSS/web development)
- Previous experience managing digital communication platforms including CMS – knowledge of Umbraco and WordPress would be particularly useful – intranets, social media networks, scheduling platforms (Hootsuite)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Automation platforms (i.e. Mailchimp)
- Strong communication skills including copywriting, editing, proofreading and the ability to repurpose content in English, (French and Dutch an asset)
- Able to demonstrate fine attention to detail – accuracy is crucial
- Knowledge of graphic design and/or photo editing software an advantage
- This role is within a fast-paced environment so the ability to prioritise, plan and implement to deadlines is essential.
- Native English speaker (knowledge of French and/or Dutch an asset)
- High-level customer care and communication skills, with a pro-active approach
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Ability to write communications and proof read in English (Dutch and/or French an advantage)
- Self-motivated and disciplined, doesn’t get flustered
- Ability to learn quickly and work on own initiative
- Ability to produce creative and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Committed to achieving the best at all times for BSB students
- Belief that in learning and in life more is achieved together than alone
- Open mindedness and welcoming of otherness
- Committed to the safety and wellbeing of BSB students.
- A full-time, permanent contract with full obligation to attend all staff meetings and Professional Learning workshops
- On the job training
- Interesting position in an international environment
- Attractive salary - BSB Operational scale – Band 4 representing a minimum of € 44.497 and maximum € 69.545 gross per year depending on the years of relevant experience) and extra-legal benefits including hospitalisation insurance, extra pension payments, generous holiday provision, luncheon vouchers, free use of the BSB sport facilities
The deadline for applications is 20 November 2019 at 16:00 (CET).
Please note that only applications sent in using the application form on the BSB website will be considered. No other submissions will be accepted.
Interviews will be held at the school before the end of November.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have not heard anything further from us by the end of November, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“The British School of Brussels is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.” (with reference to the most recent KCSIE)
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Marketing digital
- Secteur : Enseignement
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez The British School of Brussels vzw
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
De € 44.497 à € 69.545 par an
- Assurance groupe
- Assurance hospitalisation individuelle
- Congés rémunérés supplémentaires