Jobs populaires Développement web:
- MEDIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- UX Expert
- TALENTED FRONT-END DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- Mobile Product Engineer
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
Digital Channels Officer - Webmaster
Description de la fonction
- day-to-day operation and management of the corporate intranet and corporate website of BESIX Group.
- maintaining the visual design, sites navigation and sites content.
- coordinating key stakeholders, engaging and training users, and monitoring the health of the underlying technology. For the corporate intranet
- create with IT and local intranet owners to build a new intranet.
- As a member of the Group Communication team,you will oversee software selection for communication purposes, from the creation of requirements/specifications to the management of the new digital tools.
For legacy reasons, some side activities in the domain of Brand & Sponsoring could also be attached to this function.
- Conduct research to understand intranet and corporate website user needs and behaviors
- Lead projects to improve sections of the intranet or corporate website
- Manage the homepage to maintain a proper balance of content and tools on intranet & website
- Lead efforts to create and maintain a sound site navigation on intranet & website
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving (including Communication, IT, HR, Operations, as well as executives and administrative staff)
- Provide training & support to BESIX Group entities around the world to help them to manage their websites (10+ currently), from early design to launch and maintenance
- Act as a point of contact for all communication flows and tools used at Group level, sometimes also as administrator (eg. Group’s digital asset management tool, Group’s content marketing platform)
- Monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators
- Manage contacts with hosting providers, web agencies & external suppliers
- (if affinities and interested) Improve the brand awareness and the employer branding of BESIX Group through the sponsorship of the Belgian National Football teams, RSCA & RCSC football team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a discipline related to e-business, digital marketing, business analysis or similar experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing and implementing intranets, websites or collaboration software
- Project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate and facilitate decision making among stakeholders
- High level of comfort with web-based technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English, French & Dutch
- Experience with Sitecore a plus, experience with Office 365 as well
- Affinities with the Communication sector
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Développement web
- Secteur : Energie
- Bruxelles (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Pauwels Consulting
- Bachelor académique
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise