Jobs populaires Planification, stock & inventaire:
- Coordinateur d'équipe Solucious Lot
- Teamleader Service Livraison
- Junior Demand Planner
- Demand And Stock Controller
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Our partner is a key leader in the FMCG sector
Demand Planner - English speaking company
Description de la fonction
In this role you will:
- Prepare and lead S&OP meetings. Interact with sales, marketing and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers and coordinate cross-functional activities to reconcile variances.
- Manage and maintain forecast models for a certain group of brands incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and finance.
- Manage all NPD/EPD launches into the business with the support of Marketing, Sales and Supply teams including contingency planning and preventing issues in advance
- Facilitate and coordinate activities between factories and commercial on a day-to-day basis or for specific issue to meet demand forecast and customer expectations.
- Communicate and manage delivery plans with Sales and Customer Service to address gaps between demand and supply
- Monitor factories production plans and manage inventory levels to optimize investment and minimize obsoletes/slow moving
- Represent Supply Chain on regional and global project teams
- Control portfolio complexity to ensure healthy level of skus
- Identify and implement supply chain processes enhancement/efficiency opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Experience of statistical/data analysis/forecasting techniques
- Ability to handle competing priorities and tasks, remain organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence effectively across multiple departments and levels, and to work effectively as part of a team or on own initiative
- Min. 2 years of experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Knowledge of SAP/APO or other software related to demand planning
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- The business language is English; therefore, fluency in this language is essential.
Competitive salary package
+32 2 627 55 87
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Planification, stock & inventaire
- Secteur : Petit commerce et distribution
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Page Personnel Bank Antwerp
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Temps plein