Jobs populaires Juriste d'entreprise:
- Legal online content Specialist
- Manager Private&European Law & Insurance
- Legal Officer
- Legal Advisor | D'Ieteren Auto | Brussels
- Legal and Managing Counsel
Des offres d'emploi chaque semaine dans votre boîte de réception ? Abonnez-vous à Jobat Express.
Our client is a leading insurance company in Belgium.
Data Protection Officer
Description de la fonction
- setup and keep the data protection policies compliant with internal, group and regulatory requirements;
- Monitor compliance with GDPR
- collect information to identify processing activities;
- analyse and check compliance of processing activities;
- inform, advise and issue recommendations to the controller or the processor;
- notify and communicate information about personal data breaches.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA)
- advise on the 'data protection by design' when DPIA's are performed;
- monitor performance of DPIA's - Define whether or not to perform a DPIA;
- determine methodology to follow for DPIA;
- advise on the outsourcing of certain DPIA's;
- advise on risk mitigation in relation to Data Processing.
- Risk Based approach
- serve as a Local Risk officer and develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program targeting privacy matters;
- keep an overview on the Privacy Risk list and propose prioritization according to the associated risk.
- Official Contact
- represent our client on Data Privacy matters;
- serve as contact point for external auditors and agencies, survey requests, etc. on Data Protection;
- is the primary contact point for supervisory authorities.
- Keep a data inventory and hold a register of data processing operations.
- Data Privacy Organization
- establish a Data Privacy Organization with the major business departments to discuss Data Privacy risks and the balance with business requirements.
- Training and awareness
- coordinate the development and delivery of an education and training program for employees and other authorized users.
- report periodically to the Management about the status of Data Protection within our client.
- You have a Master's degree,
- You have at least 5 years of experience with data protection;
- Your mother tongue is French or Dutch, with excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
- You have strong written and good communication skills and find it easy to establish contacts.
- You are business-oriented, solution-minded and are good at analysing and summarising information.
- You contribute to the achievement of the company's objectives by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
- You like working autonomously and yet also show team spirit.
- You are able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, listening carefully and keeping promises.
- You have the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- You know how to work with standard MS Office tools.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our client's office is very easily accessible by public transport.
+32 2 290 97 56
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : Juriste d'entreprise
- Secteur : Finance et assurance
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein