- Panasonic Energy Europe nv
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Currently, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented colleague (m/f):
Supportive data analyst with an excellent knowledge of the SAP BI and APO module
Description de la fonction
- Based on your strong analytical capabilities, your IT knowledge and in close contact with the business (sales, planning & forecasting, IT, finance, …), you know how to get a fast insight in the existing systems and the processes behind it.
- You are the linking pin between the users and IT consultants. You translate the technical details into daily workable solutions for the business users.
- You draw up the project definition and functional specifications for projects/programs to ensure that the requirements of the business can be met.
- You are the first line contact for giving support in reporting, business plan process, BI, APO-R3, etc. You keep your knowledge up to date and are responsible for giving user trainings.
- You are responsible for solving (complex) questions from the business and the continuous improvement of tools, methods and working procedures of the organization.
- You are part of the planning & reporting team.
- You think on a Master level and have at least 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a multinational, sales environment. Experience in FMCG is an asset.
- You have an excellent knowledge of SAP BI and SAP APO. Also Excel has no secrets for you.
- You have strong analytical skills, you work accurately and are solution- and service-oriented.
- You are able to work autonomously as well as a in a team. You have good interpersonal and communicative skills and are willing to support your colleagues.
- You have a hands-on mindset and are eager to learn.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, as well spoken as written.
- You will be part of a prestigious multinational with a competitive brand image.
- You will work in a multicultural environment with enjoyable atmosphere.
- The opportunity to further develop in your fields of expertise, with a competitive salary and fringe benefits. You have flexible working hours.
Contact Annelies Vanderbauwhede at +32 9 243 89 52.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 23 janvier
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Gestion de projets, Analyse - Brabant flamand' dans votre boîte mail.