2 de 3Suivant
Select Projects is part of the Select group, a collection of HR companies that put people first because Quality is Performance by Genuine People. Select Projects provides technical support to clients on a project basis. Our 220 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands support companies with their projects in various domains: Life Sciences, (petro) chemical, Construction and Rail. From our offices in Antwerp and Rotterdam we optimally support our experienced specialists so that they can deliver high quality to our customers at all times.
Description de la fonction
For one of our pharmaceutical clients in Heist-op-den-Berg we are currently looking for a Computer System Validation (CSV) Engineer.
As CSV engineer you will be part of a site wide modernization program. You will be responsible for data integrity remediation and modernization of systems. The position includes automation systems, computer systems and equipments linked to manufacturing. All of this in accordance with the company standard processes and compliance rules. The focus for this role is on system/equipment validation.
You will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the project which can include:
- Computer System Validation
- Automation System Validation and qualification
- Equipment qualification
- Writing or updating SOP
- System lifecycle documentation
- Technical remediation including SQL database; AD connection; VBA
- Starting from describing a need, a solution, what needs to be tested and validated
- Testing, implementation and connection to the network
- Existing procedures will also be revised and documented
- You have a Bachelor in IT or similar with 5 years' experience in a related field
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL and Active Director
- You possess good (Computer) System Validation experience
- You have pharmaceutical GxP knowledge and experience
- You can work independently and in team
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
You get an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits. A company car, meal vouchers, group insurance and mobile phone subscription are possible. We ensure that you end up in a pleasant working environment with nice colleagues and opportunities to develop and further develop. Together with you, we map out a training course tailored to your future plans and needs.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 9 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Base de données
- Heist-op-den-Berg (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Select Projects Antwerpen
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise