CPQ data administrator
- Profile Group
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
CPQ data administrator
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Specialized in the design and implementation of technical solutions, our client is one of the world leaders in its sector of activity. Present in 35 countries through 48 companies, it owes its market recognition to the photometric, mechanical and environmental performance of its products, which are at the cutting edge of technology.
Description de la fonction
As data administrator, you will support users from different department in their task of providing data for the configuration platform.
These data can be diverse: Product configuration rules from R&D, stock availability from Operations, sales options from marketing or Sales, pricing and costing information. You will interact with users from these departments, help them in managing their data, check the consistency of their input, in both system database and end system and participate to final data testing
Finally, you will bring suggestions and ideas for the platform and tools improvement. You are dynamic, organized and a quick learner who likes to have a positive impact on a company through digitalization and process optimization.
Your main tasks :
- You interface with users from different departments (R&D, Operations, Marketing, Sales)
- You check the data quality and coherence in the database and in the final tool
- You support user in the final testing of their data
- Bachelor degree preferably in business, management, commercial studies, with a first experience in Data Management
- Affinity with IT, digital and big Data
- Experience in an industrial environment is an asset
- Fluent in French and English
- Autonomous, Organized and rigorous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented and positive impact on an organization and its processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Capability Coding is definitively a plus
- A great challenge within a multinational company with innovative mindset an human oriented management
- The possibility to participate to a project of business digitalization by touching and experimenting a leading platform in business digitalization
- Possibility of interfacing with multiple people around the world
- An experience in business and data management
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier académique
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 5 novembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Production & support - Liège' dans votre boîte mail.