Controller & Financial Operations Lead
- ExeVir Bio
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Controller & Financial Operations Lead
The concept of blocking viral replication using protein therapeutics built from camelid single domain antibody fragments is broadly applicable to a range of pathogens.
This platform technology enables an agile response to new health threats thanks to its short throughput time to generate drug candidates. The resulting protein-based therapeutics are sufficiently stable and easy to produce at a reasonable cost to enable true global access. It is a spin out from VIB, the world class Belgium-based life sciences research institute.
ExeVir Bio is led by a team of experts that combines international biotech and pharma experience with a successful track record of developing and bringing products to market.
Description de la fonction
The Controller & Financial Operations Lead is a finance specialist with project management skills.
- Lead and manage budget planning and tracking, cost controlling, resource allocation and forecasting;
- Build annual budget, the short- and mid-term planning, top line evolution and investment opportunities ensuring compliance to company strategy and financial guidance;
- Build of 3YP, the long-term planning, top line evolution and investment opportunities ensuring compliance to corporate strategy and financial guidance;
- Monitor budget: coordinate monthly exercise to early identification of deviation vs targets and delivering timely signals;
- Prepare monthly quarterly and yearly reporting Financial cashflow, dashboard, performance and book keeping;
- Design automated solutions for recurrent reporting;
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company;
- Control the integrity of financial data: spot, understand and explain anomalies and/or deviations;
- Ensure information flow, sharing insights, facilitating financial guidance;
- Proactively escalate any budget and timeline concerns, risks and issues that may impact the project and engages appropriate representatives to manage outcomes;
- Assist the management in providing support in areas: Financial planning, Financial position and sustainability of ExeVir;
- Integrate financial & non-financial data together in order to support business decision;
- Coordinate ad hoc analysis, business cases and provide assessment to facilitate decision making;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions;
- Manage grant budget tracking;
- Contract and manage external consultants and vendors involved in finance, auditing and book keeping;
- Manage the payroll, payroll provider and related consultants;
- Negotiate and support negotiations with vendors where appropriate;
- Participate or manage other activities assigned as needed;
- You hold a University Degree in Finance or Business Administration, or an Engineering degree with an additional Master in Finance;
- You have 5 - 10 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is considered a plus;
- You have excellent analytical skills and have the ability to summarize big amounts of information into concise and structured presentations;
- Knowledge and experience of the IFRS norms;
- You are able to challenge the business in a diplomatic but decisive way;
- Structured and highly organized with a pro-active, hands-on attitude;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing novel technological solutions and processes;
- Ability to influence others with or without authority at all levels of the organization and work cross-functionally;
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills in English.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
ExeVir Bio holds office in Liège, however working from home a few days per week is possible.
Contact Laura Blondeel at +32 4 74 13 02 63 or via email@example.com.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 9 août
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Finances - Liège' dans votre boîte mail.