1 de 4Suivant
The Otary group gathers eight Belgian offshore wind players who share their experience and knowhow in offshore wind energy. Otary is a Belgian knowledge centre for offshore wind energy that develops, finances, constructs and operates offshore wind parks in the Belgian North Sea. Otary is currently operating the Rentel wind farm and constructing the SeaMade wind farm jointly representing a total capacity of approximately 800 MW.
To strengthen our team in Ostend we are looking for a (m/f):
Control room & offshore engineer
Description de la fonction
Together with your colleagues, all maintenance activities will be prepared and planned while maximizing the availability of the wind turbines. You ensure execution of repair/maintenance work within the defined timeframe and budget. Periodically you will be on-call for operational communication outside of normal office hours and remote assistance in case of operational issues in the windfarm.
You provide troubleshooting support offshore and are responsible to perform regular (visual) inspections on the offshore substation. In addition, onshore and offshore quality control of service providers and review of the execution of the works is part of your responsibilities. In case of equipment failure or unexpected downtime, you support the root cause analysis and swift resolution of the problem. You keep O&M procedures up to date (in accordance with applicable quality & HSE) and provide/check all permit to work. You report directly to the O&M manager.
- You have a technical background (bachelor’s degree) or equivalent with experience of working in an industrial setting, ideally with a high voltage systems focus
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- You are willing to work in a stand-by guard system (including weekend work) and to work offshore (vessel transportation, boat landing, platform climbing, …)
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You have a strong safety awareness and are a role-model towards third parties
- You are stress-resilient and able to cope efficiently with emergency situations
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch-English
- Knowledge of SCADA IT Systems are an added value
- You show interest in the offshore wind energy sector and its technical specifications
- Previous experience in a control room environment, knowledge of permit to work systems or offshore wind servicing experience would be beneficial
- A challenging & dynamic working environment in the Offshore wind energy business with a daily fresh breath of sea breeze
- A motivating salary package in line with your experience and responsibilities
- Use of business laptop and mobile phone
- A group & hospitalization insurance package
- All required GWO training
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 20 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Technicien de maintenance
- Secteur : Energie
- Ostende (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Otary
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein