Brand Activation Manager
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Brand Activation Manager
We’re ambitious entrepreneurs, passionate about healthy drinks and a healthy lifestyle. We’re open-minded, youth-oriented, creative and innovative. We aim for an open culture where individuals and differences are valued.
Yugen cares deeply about sustainability and social issues. Caring and sharing is part of our DNA: we produce eco-friendly and donate 2 cent per sold bottle and can to the Yugen Foundation focusing on developing social entrepreneurship.
Description de la fonction
To reach your goal, you will be supported by a junior brand activation team that you help build.
The brand activation manager will:
- develop brand activation initiatives (sampling, events, ….).
- coordinate all the brand activation initiatives.
- assist with building a junior brand activation team.
- network with local influencers, event organizers and entrepreneurs to create awareness about Yugen and set-up possible interesting partnerships.
You get the opportunity to develop your business development skills by being involved in:
- contacting current customers to keep them posted on new developments, offers and improvements.
- generating new leads (Horeca, shops, retailers, yoga centers, …) and connecting with its owners or representatives to present Yugen Kombucha.
Brand activation experience.
A first similar experience in FMCG is a plus.
Flexibility and mobility are very important as sales activation initiatives (e.g. festivals) can occur in the weekend all over Belgium.
Speak and write fluent Dutch, French and English.
Have a valid driver’s license.
You're knowledgeable about the product and the brand.
This is a customer facing role so Yugen is looking for individuals who are driven, responsible, ambitious and have a sense of urgency. You share a passion for healthy drinks & healthy lifestyle. We want you to be the positive, fresh and outgoing face of Yugen Kombucha.
You speak clearly and persuasively in all situations and respond well to questions. You demonstrate group presentation skills. You lead by example and help to build a positive team spirit.
You’re eager to learn and grow and you think outside of the box. You embrace differences of opinion and enjoy a healthy debate. You’re adventurous, creative and open minded.
You think big and are ambitious. You want to have a positive impact through your work and want to contribute to a better, healthier & more sustainable world. You want to be part of a honest business that gives back to society.
You strive for perfection but are not afraid to make mistakes. You enjoy the feeling of accomplishment after a hard day’s work.
There will be opportunities to grow into a (inter)national sales or brand position.
The salary package will be in line with your experience.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Type de fonction : Gestion de marque
- Gand (lieu de travail)
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Expérience limitée (< 2 ans)
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 17 mars
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Gestion de marque - Flandre orientale' dans votre boîte mail.