6 de 7Suivant
We provide advice, are pro-active reliable business partners, maintain financial records and so much more. We’re not kidding, every single department of Finance makes a difference. Time to make your choice: Risk & Compliance, Capital Allocation, Business Controlling, Financial Controlling, Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations, Structured Finance, Procurement, Property, Facilities, Fleet & Supply Chain and Business Intelligence.
BI Business Analyst
Collect, identify, analyse, determine impact and give advice. As a Business Analyst at Telenet, that’s what you do in a nutshell. You work on projects, have ideas, question ideas and build bridges between the Business teams and IT colleagues. Are you a Differentiator who loves to build bridges?
Business Intelligence Analyst for Human Resources
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic & changing environment and are you willing to make Telenet even a more data driven company than it already is? Than this job is possibly the ideal fit for you.
- The Business Intelligence team ensures that the different business units have the right insights deducted from raw data.
- The team provides these insights via standard Cognos reports & dashboards, Qlik Sense self-service cubes, ad-hoc deep-dive data analysis and advanced analytics (e.g. predictive models).
- We assist management in making the right tactical & strategic decisions based on data.
- To strengthen the BI team, we are looking for a Business Intelligence analyst and this specifically for the Human Resources domain.
In one sentence: you make data accessible, understandable and usable in an appealing way to your business stakeholders.
- You are for HR the first contact person for all data & insights related questions.
- You understand the KPI’s & other metrics business HR is steering on
- You are responsible for the vision, setup & maintenance of the HR reporting environment.
- You are able to capture, describe & validate the reporting requirements with your HR business stakeholders (e.g. by generating mock-ups)
you are able to deduct what data needs you have in case data is structurally missing in the BI environment
- You need to deal with a diversity of ad-hoc analysis questions, in which you are a trusted partner for business.
- You explore proactively the possibilities & limitations of turning data into insights (e.g. doing a POC), and advises your business & IT stakeholders in the way forward.
- You are “bridging business & IT”, giving direction to the future solution in the data warehouse & HR systems, working closely together with agile IT scrum teams.
- You provide your stakeholders with the necessary training, advice & support, enabling self-service BI.
- …and additionally in this role, we expect you to be an enthusiastic driving force to grow further in the area of predictive HR analytics.
- You combine a strong business affinity with a great interest in data crunching.
- You have great communication & presentation skills and know how to convince people
- You are eager to learn and you do not avoid any challenge
- You can manage your own planning & priorities and can align with stakeholders of every level to come to the desired result
- You have a good portion of assertiveness and you dare to challenge your stakeholders where needed
- You are flexible and love to work in a very dynamic & changing environment
- You understand what it takes to work with confidential corporate data
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 30 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Analyse
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Malines (lieu de travail)
- Toutes les offres d'emploi chez Telenet
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein