Our client is an American company, founded in the 90's, that provides to its customers printing & documents management solutions.
It's a key player on the market with 25.000 collaborators in more than 32 countries where trust, autonomy & well being are the main values.
The Belgian Business Unit is composed by 10 people. The marketing line manager is located in Germany.
Benelux Field Marketing Coordinator
Description de la fonction
As Benelux Field Marketing Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include :
- Deliver ongoing marketing support and execute marketing plan aligned to the global marketing strategy
- Create communication plans for field marketing initiatives & follow to successful completion
- Develop and maintain open & active communication paths to sales teams in order to ensure projects are meeting goals
- Manage projects in close collaboration with Global marketing teams (such as Demand Generation, Creative Services, Web Team, Public Relations, etc.)
- Plan & Manage projects with the on-site execution of strategic trad shows & customer hospitality events in order to provide to the sales teams new opportunities to acquire new business / develop existing business
- Develop & maintain a broad knowledge of the products, solutions & services provided by the company & coordinate product launches
- Be the first point of contact for sales inquiries related to marketing activities
- Maintain a positive & productive working relationships with sales teams
- Report regularly to the management
- Be responsible for reviewing and validating the translated marketing/communication materials provided by global marketing
#marketing #communication #IT #travel #Brussels #American Company #Printing
The successful candidate will have the following qualities :
- Bachelor's degree
- First experience in a Marketing role, in a similar sector is an asset
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Real team player
- Autonomous, organized, results & solution oriented
- Good skills in project management & cross-functional collaboration
- Trilingual in French, Dutch & English
- Open to travel up to 25% / month
You will be joining an international company, leader on its market, where well being is one of the main value.
You will have an on-boarding training to the Headquarter in the United States followed by 3 weeks in Germany.
You will have the chance to travel once a month in Germany for meeting your manager & your peers.
You will have a salary package in line with both your experience and the market.
Place du Champ de Mars 5
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Ce job n'est plus disponible
- Type de fonction : B2B marketing
- Secteur : IT et télécommunication
- Flandre occidentale
- Flandre orientale
- Brabant flamand
- Brabant wallon
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master après Master
- Au moins 5 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein