- J-Tec Material Handling
- Anvers & Port d'Anvers
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of the group, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventivity, flexibility and performance.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Moldavia, Macedonia, Thailand, Brasil and USA.
Description de la fonction
- As an Automation engineer you are responsible for engineering process control systems for various (inter)national projects.
- You combine the functional analyses of the project with the programming of PLC’s, HMI panels and Scada systems.
- You will be part of a dedicated team, where you can have the possibility to act as the functional project lead.
- If required the automation engineer can attend meetings to discuss the functional analyses.
- During commissioning, you will work together with the commissioning engineer to test the entire functionality.
- As an Automation engineer you own a higher technical degree (Bachelor or Master).
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in programming process control systems with Siemens and/or Rockwell.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an asset, electrical drawings in particular.
- Flexible to travel abroad several times a year, for periods of 2 or 3 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Like your future colleagues, you believe in continuous improvement, creative solutions, ownership and teamwork.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- In the possession of a driver’s licence type B.
- A various function as an Automation Engineer in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- A technically challenging job, because every project is unique and the solution we provide is tailored to our customer’s needs.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your competences.
- Possibility to follow workshops and trainings to keep up to date with technical novelties.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra allowances for your overnight stays abroad.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- J-Tec is a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Type de fonction : Automatisation industrielle, programmeur PLC
- Secteur : Transport
- Anvers & Port d'Anvers
- Bachelor académique
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 7 avril
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Techniciens d'installation et d'entretien - Anvers' dans votre boîte mail.