3 de 24Suivant
These are exciting times for Hudson. We invest fully in our employees, because they make all the difference by constantly delivering the highest level of service to our customers. We are proud of our brand and want to attract passionate and enthusiastic HR professionals to join our teams and help provide organisations with the best advice on their people challenges.
Do you want to make a difference and become part of a continuously evolving organisation, together with more than 275 highly motivated colleagues? Then we would love to get to know you.
To support our team in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f)
Assistant Public Sector
Description de la fonction
- You are the link between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination, accurate administration and a logistic support for projects such as assessment / development centres, workshops, trainings, 360° feedbacks, coachings, etc.
- You provide a qualitative and administrative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively engaging all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line administrative contact with our candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone or mail, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and client care throughout.
- You proof-read presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- To ensure your successful integration, we foresee intensive training on the job. This will allow you to get acquainted with our high-quality service, reporting and invoicing towards the client. You will be teamed up with an Assistant for this.
- Within a nice and dynamic team that has an atmosphere of trust and co-working, teamwork is appreciated and you will have the opportunity to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree, accuracy and respect for deadlines are your second nature.
- Native speaking or equivalent level in English is a must. You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You are mature and show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions. You are client- and service-oriented, discrete and a real team player.
Send us your CV and motivation letter
Hudson attn to Catherine Hubin - Avenue du Bourget 42 1130 Bruxelles - Tel: +32 2 610 27 98
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
D'autres ont aussi consulté
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
Encore 55 jours pour postuler
- Type de fonction : Assistant de gestion / secrétariat
- Secteur : Consultance et fourniture de services
- Toutes les offres d'emploi via Hudson
- Bachelor à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Expérience limitée (< 2 ans)
- Néerlandais, Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein