Area Manager - Water Treatment
- Plusieurs régions
- Intérim option contrat fixe, Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
Area Manager - Water Treatment
Description de la fonction
- To provide leadership (direction and support) to the Area Team
- To coordinate sales and service activities in the designated geographic area with assigned staff.
- To achieve financial targets in the assigned area.
- Help the Area Team to gain new business at specified key prospective customers.
- Help the Area Team to fulfil the agreed service planner for specified key customers.
- To set area sales objectives in consultation with the Regional Manager
- To prepare annual sales forecasts in consultation with the Area Team and the Regional Manager.
- To work out and communicate and achieve the Sales Forecast for the assigned area in due time.
- To achieve area sales objectives on time.
- To discuss and agree individual sales objectives and targets for each team member.
- To monitor individual performance against the agreed objectives and review with each team member and the Regional Manager at least once per quarter. Prepare a plan for improvement of the team. To provide effective coaching to members of the team Suggest replacements when appropriate.
- To give direction and support to each member of the team in account management and sales activities.
- To fulfil all account management and sales duties required for specified accounts.
- To provide the Regional Manager with the information needed for reporting at the due dates.
- To provide information to sales and technical support management as requested.
- To monitor, review and analyse the sales reports of the team and take corrective actions where necessary
- To provide ideas and suggestions for the development of the area and for preparation of the S2 plan.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience is required, allowing high measure of independence in managing the customer portfolio.
- Technical expertise in water treatment and/or chemical process treatment and excellent customer problem solving skills are essential.
- Work must be consistently accurate, timely and complete with emphasis on ensuring the maintains of technological leadership.
- Must be team player, highly motivated, proactive and able to work in an unsupervised and safe manner.
- Requirement of coaching and people management skills.
- Very good communication skills are required with the ability to express information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Should be IT competent, use of windows office business software.
- Understanding and use of local and English language is required.
- Mechanical skills and engineering knowledge of specific industry applications would be beneficial.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Master (Licence, Université ou Enseignement Supérieur de Type Long)
- Intérim option contrat fixe
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
- Voiture d'entreprise
Postuler avant le
- 9 novembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Opérations - Brabant wallon, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut' dans votre boîte mail.