- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
You want to build a stronger, more sustainable future while cultivating your career? Take the opportunity with Futerro’s global team, a leading company in bioplastics industries.
Futerro is active on the whole PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) value chain, mastering all PLA’s life cycle from manufacturing to recycling, and backs a large set of customers in the field of bioplastics with a specific focus upon the ecological transition and circular economy.
With Futerro, don’t just be a spectator of the ecological transition but become one of its involved players.
Description de la fonction
Your mission will be to support R&D by ensuring the conformity of PLA-based materials in relation to our suppliers, partners, customers, and prospects. In this context, you will participate in the development and implementation of various technical projects aimed at developing PLA-based applications in order to expand our customer base. You will set up a network enabling you to develop and test PLA-based grades (provision of equipment and expertise if necessary).
You will report directly to the R&D Director and work in connection with the sales department.
Chemical engineering and/or materials science background.
Knowledge in polymer processing.
At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role including a technical project management dimension with external partners.
- Expertise in polymer processing and application development (material science)
- Management of technical projects in collaboration with clients/prospects/partners
- Experience in the renewable and environmental sectors would be a plus
Soft skills: autonomous, persevering, rigorous, organized, analytical and goal oriented, "doer".
Language skills: French and good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- A unique opportunity to join a European group active in Biotechnology and Bioplastic all over the world.
- A challenging position and a large responsibility giving you the possibility to take an active part in the development of a young, sustainable, and innovative company.
- A human sized company encouraging autonomy and team spirit.
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier après Bachelier
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Anglais, Français
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 17 août
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Cadre technique - Bruxelles' dans votre boîte mail.