- Biotalys nv
- Durée indéterminée, Temps plein
We at Biotalys have the ambition to transform food protection, shaping the future of sustainable and safe food supply. We are a rapidly growing and transformative food and crop protection company developing a new generation of protein-based biocontrol solutions.
Based on our ground-breaking technology platform, we have developed a broad pipeline of effective and safe products with novel modes of action, addressing key crop pests and diseases across the whole value chain, from soil to plate. Our products combine the high-performance characteristics of chemicals with the clean safety profile of biologicals, making them ideal crop protection agents for both pre- and post-harvest applications.
Our headquarters are located in the vibrant biotech cluster in Ghent, Belgium. More information can be found on www.biotalys.com.
Description de la fonction
- Responsible for the accounting of the Belgian company from A-Z;
- Perform proper & timely monthly closings for the ledgers of the Belgian company;
- Ensure monthly accurate reconciliations between general ledger and sub-systems;
- Follow up on cash planning;
- Coordinate the accounting of a subsidiary;
- Prepare consolidation;
- Secure compliance to accounting/legal requirements;
- Manage tax requirements and tax declarations for the Belgian company;
- Manage and coordinate the relationships with external tax and accounting advisors;
- Ensure books' accuracy by setting up and maintaining control procedures; prepare audits;
- Participate in the implementation of financial processes;
- Take the lead in the implementation of ERP (financial module and interfaces);
- Act as contact person with the external auditors and banks.
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics, Applied Economical Sciences or Commercial Sciences.
At least 4 to 5 years relevant experience in an international accounting environment;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a major asset. Experience with accounting of non-Belgianbased companies is an asset. Profound knowledge of general accounting principles and general tax matters;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Computer literate: ERP system (MS Dynamics BC is an asset), MS Office applications esp. Excel;
- Hands-on, do-er with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Quality, process and results driven;
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- Able to work independently and to perform under strict deadlines;
- Flexible and open for new challenges in a fast-changing environment;
- Team player with good communication skills and high personal ethic.
Cette adresse est introuvable.
Aucun itinéraire n'a pu être trouvé entre les deux adresses.
Le job a été sauvegardé
Vous pouvez retrouver vos jobs sauvegardés sur la page d'accueil ou dans Mon Jobat.
Pour pouvoir les consulter également sur d'autres appareils, connectez-vous.
- Bachelier à orientation professionnelle (Enseignement Supérieur de Type Court)
- Au moins 2 ans d'expérience
- Néerlandais, Anglais
- Durée indéterminée
- Temps plein
Postuler avant le
- 15 décembre
Recevoir des jobs par e-mail
Recevez de nouveaux jobs pour 'Comptabilité, Fiscalité - Gand' dans votre boîte mail.